please help me choose

a.rose_m

May 16, 2014
Hi all, i am really looking for some feedback here!
Purchasing my first designer bag, budget is 2,000. originally had my eyes set on prada saffiano bn1801 but probably too big and formal for me, quality issues put me off as well.

Needs to be able to hold:
ipad mini+ stylus
wallet (medium), may convert to cardholder and coin purse
medium/small pouch
keys
phone

So what would you choose!?

p.s. the colour i'd get would be black-safest!

1. Givenchy Mini Antigona
2. Fendi 2jour Petite
3. Baby sac de jours

Attachments

• antigona.jpeg
    antigona.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 758
  • fendi.jpg
    fendi.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,094
  • YSL.jpeg
    YSL.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 698
I prefer shoulder straps that have their own attachments and don't have to be hooked onto the handle. It looks like the first picture is the only one that has that feature. For that reason alone, I would prefer that bag, but they are all great choices!

I prefer shoulder straps that have their own attachments and don't have to be hooked onto the handle. It looks like the first picture is the only one that has that feature. For that reason alone, I would prefer that bag, but they are all great choices!

just wondering why you prefer straps that are attached?

thanks for the feedback!

My first choice out of these 3 would be the Baby SDJ, and then the Antigona.

I just think the Fendi is kind of too mature-looking..

At the end of the day, you should definitely get the one that feels right for you!

Good luck!

My first choice out of these 3 would be the Baby SDJ, and then the Antigona.

I just think the Fendi is kind of too mature-looking..

At the end of the day, you should definitely get the one that feels right for you!

Good luck!

yes i do agree with you something about the fendi is too mature, executive like. like the prada saffiano in black

hahah sorry i'd like to know your reasons for picking SDJ, just so intrigued into this bag, there are no forums on it!

yes i do agree with you something about the fendi is too mature, executive like. like the prada saffiano in black

hahah sorry i'd like to know your reasons for picking SDJ, just so intrigued into this bag, there are no forums on it!

i just personally like the look of the SDJ, looks classic and edgy at the same time, and easy to match with formal or casual wear.

but i'm not too sure if it can fit an ipad mini, maybe you should visit a boutique before purchasing?

I think Fendi would be best for someone your age. It's mature and feminine looking, which I am totally for. The first one is edgy, which might be good if that's your style. I'm not too fond of the third one, I don't know why I just don't like the way it looks compared to the first two ^.^

I think Fendi would be best for someone your age. It's mature and feminine looking, which I am totally for. The first one is edgy, which might be good if that's your style. I'm not too fond of the third one, I don't know why I just don't like the way it looks compared to the first two ^.^

I'd probably have to avoid getting black as it makes it a lot older, looks like it can fit a fair amount in compared to the other two
hahah can't say i have a very edgy style, i'm fairly casual. Need a bag to go with all, from those lazy days (trackies /leggings + jumper) to a formal dinner !
feel like its either fendi or givenchy, their prices seem better too!

Thanks!

i just personally like the look of the SDJ, looks classic and edgy at the same time, and easy to match with formal or casual wear.

but i'm not too sure if it can fit an ipad mini, maybe you should visit a boutique before purchasing?

Yeah i like how subtle and flat it is, but it has a price of $2,000 which i think might be a bit excessive if it can't fit a lot in compared to the other 2!

I'll be heading to these stores in a couple of weeks when i'm in hawaii, irritating thing is i don't have an ipad mini but plan on buying one in the near future for uni!

wow you are having almost the exact same question as i am! also need a shoulder strap mini bag that can fit ipad mini. (also- so useful. def get it). i think the fendi would look good on you, but maybe not in black. too executive looking as others have said.

wow you are having almost the exact same question as i am! also need a shoulder strap mini bag that can fit ipad mini. (also- so useful. def get it). i think the fendi would look good on you, but maybe not in black. too executive looking as others have said.

hahah thats great, i've searched through the forum and struggled to find a thread like this one!
what bags are you considering also?
i was looking at prada saffiano bn1801-everyone has it, too executive, quality put me off
and celine nano- but people say its a trend not classic, 1000 over budget! strap isn't adjustable!

Use your ipad for uni?

I agree with the colour black, just worried about colour transferring and marking it!