Coach Sightings in the Wild!

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
I’ve been noticing a lot of Coach bags that I like appearing on the shoulders of ladies in my city (which I don’t think is a bad thing). So…I wanted to start a thread about the styles we see everyday (we can even add where to make it interesting).
I’ll start first:

Yesterday I spotted a Medium Carly in Saddle/Khaki and a Signature Ergo Tote in Khaki/Mahogany at Targét.

I see them everyday at work, but not sure if they are real or not. LOL

Thinking not. I wish I had eyes good enough to see the difference. Honestly I'm soo blind without my glasses(which I never wear) and I can't tell the difference between real and fake.

I ride the bus every morning with a girl with a HORRIBLE fake. Usually when I'm out I see a lot of Soho flaps but rarely do I see anything out of the ordinary. I've seen one whiskey shoulder and one shoulder in sig/ebony. Have yet to see a Carly yet tho! Makes me feel special. ;)

I saw the light colored patchwork (I haven't learned all the names yet, working on it) at our Athletic Banquet it was definitely real!

Then I saw a horrible and filthy fake on a lady at Wal-mart. HORRIBLE!

Oooo, I also saw 3 Kappa Kappa Gamma girls at the outdoor patio party at a local bar the other night: One with a signature shoulder tote, one with a signature stripe tote and one with a watercolor tote.

Great thread, Indigowaters! I agree, it'll be so cool if it turns out TPFers are spotting each other out there.

Anyway, I saw a woman walking down the street with a graphic sig swingpack (the ones from summer '06) in khaki/vachetta.

A couple of days ago, I had my very first Legacy shoulder bag sighting. It was whiskey, and it was carried by an older, somewhat conservative-looking, Asian woman in Winners in Richmond. I have the exact same bag and I was so excited, I wanted to comment on hers but I think she would have thought I was nuts.