Veneta medium vs larga

Hi ladies :biggrin:

Those of you who have both sizes, or know both sizes, could you tell me if there is a big difference in the capacity of those two bags?

Thank you.
I buy only medium Venetas but I think I am in the minority. The large seems to be in the most demand. I don't carry much so a medium is good for me. The large are better, I think, if you want to carry it on your shoulder most of the time. I tried on a large when I was trying to decide which one to buy. The medium fits on my shoulder over a tee or regular top but not over a jacket. I don't carry it on my shoulder much as I get neck pain. The large looks really big to me when it's brand new but over time it softens and drapes nicely. If you look over some of the reveal threads you should see some modeling photos of members wearing their large Venetas.

I buy only medium Venetas but I think I am in the minority. The large seems to be in the most demand. I don't carry much so a medium is good for me. The large are better, I think, if you want to carry it on your shoulder most of the time. I tried on a large when I was trying to decide which one to buy. The medium fits on my shoulder over a tee or regular top but not over a jacket. I don't carry it on my shoulder much as I get neck pain. The large looks really big to me when it's brand new but over time it softens and drapes nicely. If you look over some of the reveal threads you should see some modeling photos of members wearing their large Venetas.

Thanks for your reply. I have heard the same, that the Large fits a lot more and is more comfortable if you want to wear it over the shoulder. So I think I should go for this size as every time I have bought a smaller bag I have come to regret it.

I have both, they drape differently and so provide 2 different looks with the same amount of stuff inside (slouchy and casual vs more dressy). So it depends on what look you want and when/where you plan to use it. I'd suggest trying both on in person or if not possible then as Diane278 says, checking out other threads for mod shots. Either way, it's a great dilemma to have, I'll bet eventually you'll end up with both because they are just so fabulous ;)

I have both, they drape differently and so provide 2 different looks with the same amount of stuff inside (slouchy and casual vs more dressy). So it depends on what look you want and when/where you plan to use it. I'd suggest trying both on in person or if not possible then as Diane278 says, checking out other threads for mod shots. Either way, it's a great dilemma to have, I'll bet eventually you'll end up with both because they are just so fabulous ;)

Yes, I will do that. I will go back there and try both on. However, it is after use that you realize which one is better. I have come to this conclusion with my Balenciaga bags. In the beginning I liked smaller bags like the City and thought the Work was huge on me and with time I found out that the Work is amazing. But to be sure I have to try them on anyway after I check the thread with the modeling pictures.
Thank you ladies so much.

The large is fantastic. The medium size fills up really easily. Medium doesn't slouch as much as the large, so it sits higher up under the arm and can feel bulky in your underarm area.