Into each life some rainbows must grow

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
O.G.
Apr 13, 2012
So, I've been all about capturing my rainbow this summer, and I think I've pretty much done that. I've far too many boxes yet to unpack, but my lovely Dior SA (yes, Michael, that means you!) held a few things for me and sent them after I'd arrived. This fabulous Mini Bar bag and sparkly sandals were among them. I first saw the Bar bag when I walked into Dior to pick up my credit note that I had purchased and then left there for months & months, but was tired from a long day of packing & shopping. After I got home, I just couldn't get it out of my head, so I called up Dior and decided to finally spend that Dior money (and then some). I thought briefly about a mini (small) Diorissimo, but this one just caught my heart, with the pretty detailing of the Bar and the silver accents. The lining is in dark blue & turquoise leather. The shoes had me at the email I was sent; I'm weak about shoes. Lucky for me the Dior Mini Bar matches some Chanel sandals I'd bought a couple of months earlier. I so love Dior!

Attachments

• IMG_5842rrr - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5842rrr - Copy.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 922
  • IMG_5868crwww - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5868crwww - Copy.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 916
  • IMG_5869crwww - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5869crwww - Copy.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 919
  • IMG_5871rwww - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5871rwww - Copy.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 920
  • Image.1399600819535crwww.jpg
    Image.1399600819535crwww.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 912
  • IMG_5923crwww - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5923crwww - Copy.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 907
  • IMG_5852crww - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5852crww - Copy.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 907
  • IMG_5858crwww - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5858crwww - Copy.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 906
That mini bar (lol!) is adorable and I like that the bottom is in leather as well. Dior is just so thoughtful! Love the the sparkly Dior sandals too. Major congrats on this round of your epic rainbow haul. :biggrin:

TPF allows me to see some of the most amazing purses without having to go out and shop The Mini bar is beautiful. I love the metal details where the handles attach to the bag, it is gorgeous.

So lovely I loved the new metal in the straps
Thank you; I really loved that detail as well. It made the choice of this over the Diorissimo that much easier, despite the added cost.
oh so so pretty!!! just lovely!!! :love:
Thank you; I really love this bag and the size!
That mini bar (lol!) is adorable and I like that the bottom is in leather as well. Dior is just so thoughtful! Love the the sparkly Dior sandals too. Major congrats on this round of your epic rainbow haul. :biggrin:
I totally agree, Serrazane! They think of all of the little details with the leather lining colors. The sandals are just fabulous, and I can't wait to wear them. I'm weak when it comes to sparkly Dior shoes.
I love the Color!! I'm a sucker for blues and teals ;). I also didn't know that the bar comes with a shoulder strap.... Model shot please?!
Thanks, I love the color, too! Yes, the mini bar comes with the shoulder strap which is quite handy to have when you are out and about and want your hands free or you need to park your bag on the back of your chair when dining or in meetings.
This is an absolutely gorgeous bag! And the sandals....:love:
Great choice! Enjoy your purchase :smile:
Thank you! I am enjoying them a great deal. Dior makes me happy, and my wonderful SA keeps sending me happy photos.
Love that bag!!! Gorgeous color!!
Thank you! This is the color that got away in Chanel, but now I'm quite happy that it did.

Congrats tutu!!! The mini bar is a gorgeous bag!!! The sandals are very nice as well!!
Thank you so much! I adore this mini bar bag, and it's just the right size and weight. The sandals are happy shoes (I'm like a magpie when it comes to shiny sparkly things).
TPF allows me to see some of the most amazing purses without having to go out and shop The Mini bar is beautiful. I love the metal details where the handles attach to the bag, it is gorgeous.
Thank you; the metal details are really great and unique and what sold me on the bag.
Beautiful!
Thank you!
Yummy color on such a pretty bag!

Tutu, does the mini bar have those side hinges too (not sure what they're called)? How does it work?
Thank you! The mini doesn't have the expandable sides, so it has stitches instead of the round metal pieces.

Attachments

• IMG_6006crwwww - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6006crwwww - Copy.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 739