A small but bright reveal!!!

Sorry about the delay... I got side tracked from my reveal. but here we go!

A wallet on chain in a bridge salmon pink! :happydance::happydance:

I was in the boutique looking at pink (my favourite colour) handbags with no intention of buying anything until my SA showed this to me and the no intention turned into 200% intention LOL. I just think it'll be perfect for when I want to be handsfree while soaking in the luxurious vitamin D! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.45.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.45.01 PM.png
    728.9 KB · Views: 1,427
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.45.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.45.26 PM.png
    743.4 KB · Views: 1,426
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.45.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.45.40 PM.png
    740.2 KB · Views: 1,422
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.45.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.45.58 PM.png
    838.6 KB · Views: 1,436

I was in the boutique looking at pink (my favourite colour) handbags with no intention of buying anything until my SA showed this to me and the no intention turned into 200% intention LOL. I just think it'll be perfect for when I want to be handsfree while soaking in the luxurious vitamin D! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So pretty! A great summer color:graucho:

Congratulations it's so pretty! May I ask what boutique you purchased from? I don't live near any prada boutiques or department stores that carry prada.

So pretty! What's your opinion on using it as an everyday wallet? I.e without the chain? I'm debating if I should purchase one or just the regular continental wallet ^^

So pretty! What's your opinion on using it as an everyday wallet? I.e without the chain? I'm debating if I should purchase one or just the regular continental wallet ^^

I use it more with the chain but I would think it'll make a great everyday wallet since it's really roomy. It is a bit longer than the other long wallets I own, but I don't think it would make too much of a difference! I would go for it since you also have the option of the strap if you wanna go a little lighter!