Indecisive again! Campana or Veneta?

Though I love the look of the Campana, the easy wearing of the large Veneta is what I put my money into. Plus it can zip for security. I think for you a large Veneta or a medium Belly are the sizes you would find most suitable. They hold about the same. And they're both easier to get your hands into and out of than the medium Veneta.

The Veneta looks good even stuffed, unless you have boxes inside it. I think the drape always looks good. I just brought out my years-old Nuvolato Veneta and it just makes me happy to carry it every summer.

You can't go wrong with a Veneta for a first bag. It's the icon of hobo bags, IMO.

Happy choosing and let us know what you decide on. We want to admire it!;)

Though I love the look of the Campana, the easy wearing of the large Veneta is what I put my money into. Plus it can zip for security. I think for you a large Veneta or a medium Belly are the sizes you would find most suitable. They hold about the same. And they're both easier to get your hands into and out of than the medium Veneta.

The Veneta looks good even stuffed, unless you have boxes inside it. I think the drape always looks good. I just brought out my years-old Nuvolato Veneta and it just makes me happy to carry it every summer.

You can't go wrong with a Veneta for a first bag. It's the icon of hobo bags, IMO.

Happy choosing and let us know what you decide on. We want to admire it!;)

Yes, I have decided to get either large Veneta or medium belly, color must be ebano! Yeah.....I will go to boutique again to try both before I make my purchase :smile: