Friday reveal of my HG!

rowy65

O.G.
Sep 15, 2012
TGIF! Not only am I happy that it's Friday but also that I finally received my HG , pre loved from Fashionphile. I've been looking so long for this bag pre loved that I stopped looking. Then one night , randomly looking and BAM! There she was. Also I've been actively distracted this year with LV , Dior and Proenza Schouler lately. I thought this was going to finally buy me a ticket to Ban Island but I think there's room for 1 more purchase then off in the sunset I will go....she's a series 13xxxxxx and still has a great calfskin smell as well as structure in her body

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 1,006
TGIF! Not only am I happy that it's Friday but also that I finally received my HG , pre loved from Fashionphile. I've been looking so long for this bag pre loved that I stopped looking. Then one night , randomly looking and BAM! There she was. Also I've been actively distracted this year with LV , Dior and Proenza Schouler lately. I thought this was going to finally buy me a ticket to Ban Island but I think there's room for 1 more purchase then off in the sunset I will go....she's a series 13xxxxxx and still has a great calfskin smell as well as structure in her body
Isn't she stunning? Looks good on you. Big congrats!
Btw, really like your avatar as your puppy is so adorable!

Am I the only one who has to crop my pics until they're ginormous and I end up looking like the 50 foot woman? Any tips on posting pics welcomed:smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 1,073
Am I the only one who has to crop my pics until they're ginormous and I end up looking like the 50 foot woman? Any tips on posting pics welcomed:smile:

i'm not sure how it all works, i'm just glad i can post anything - i like your big pic - we get to see your lovely bag up close!! :smile:

Congrats on your beautiful reissue!!!

Thanks so much MaryJoe, your recent purchases are gorgeous too!
Isn't she stunning? Looks good on you. Big congrats!
Btw, really like your avatar as your puppy is so adorable!

Thanks so much, especially since the pic came out huge. Doc, the shih tzu , thanks you too :smile:
Awesome! Congrats!

Thanks Rami00, I'm pretty darn happy right now
so beautiful!! congratulations!!

Thanks again Thay:smile: