Finally- my CHANEL COCO CABAS!! *PICS*!!

miss alice

Dogs Rule!!
O.G.
May 24, 2006
after months of waiting, finally i located a Chanel Coco Cabas! (technically, its the LARGE Baby Coco Cabas, as I have learned..haha) she is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! im a proud mommy, cant wait to show her off! hehe...:smile:

Thanks to many of you on the Forum, specifically Jag and XOChrissie, and everyone who posts diligently on the Chanel Shopping thread!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• Coco Cabas 001.jpg
    Coco Cabas 001.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 1,989
  • Coco Cabas 003.jpg
    Coco Cabas 003.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,358
  • Coco Cabas 021.jpg
    Coco Cabas 021.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,290
  • Coco Cabas 022.jpg
    Coco Cabas 022.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,704
  • Coco Cabas 015.jpg
    Coco Cabas 015.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 1,266
looks amazing on you! congrats! btw, is it really "bigger"? did you get to compare it w/ the smaller baby coco cabas?

takeoutbox,
thanks! did u get urs yet? ur my Coco Cabas SISTA! haha...when you get urs, please model for all of us, i think we should join our threads. :P

i called it large coco cabas bc thats what i have been told. i dont have the smaller one so i cant compare. when i was speaking to Christine,she compared my "large' coco cabas to the balenciaga WORK, and the "small" to the FIRST..so since im a WORK girl, i chose the "large" coco cabas..

i cant wait to see your beautiful coco cabas!!

:P

i'm so glad i was the first to congratulate you. no i haven't gotten mine yet, it will take a while before i get it, becuase it has to arrive at my friend's first before it makes its way to me in toronto.
i will post pics when i eventually get mine, thanks my hot coco cabas sista for the pix and for helping me get mine.
cheers

OMG!!! now i want this too LOL

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php