We Love Clemence Wallet Club

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
I am excited to see what everyone have. I love zippy wallet and i love simple and not bulky wallet. I think clemence is a perfect combination for both..
Please do review and reveal. Lets talk about it.. ;)

I love this wallet!!! I went into my store two days before it came out and I was looking at a different wallet. They showed this one to me and I was in love!!! And they let me get it right then and there!! I have used it ever since and cannot put it down!!

Love this wallet and will be breaking her in while on vacation the next 10 days!! Posted her in a few threads so sorry for the repeat. Comparison pic of Clemence vs MC/Litchi zippy and MC/Grenade vs Fuchsia interior:

imagejpg1_zps8f7aa6cf.jpg

imagejpg1_zps0b748b11.jpg

I got my Clemence almost 2 weeks ago and took her out yesterday. She's not as bulky as the ZCW and more compact than the Zippy, the compartments are shorter except for ccslots of course. I posted these picsin a previous thread:

Attachments

• 20140606_180140(1).jpg
    20140606_180140(1).jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 18,851
I got my Clemence almost 2 weeks ago and took her out yesterday. She's not as bulky as the ZCW and more compact than the Zippy, the compartments are shorter except for ccslots of course. I posted these picsin a previous thread:

is that the iphone 4 or iphone 5 that you have in this wallet?

Like your wallet. It might be just right for me.I'm thinking about the fuchsia one.

I have iPhone 5s and I am wondering how bulky it is to zip up the wallet with similar amount of stuff inside? Would it stretch the zipper too much because this style appears to be thinner than the zippy compact wallet