Waiting impatiently for my new Sloane!

npps

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Firstly, I would like to thank lovely Sloane owners who shared some insights on the bag vs the Veneta. It's good to know the magnetic closure lasts because the one on my LV Antheia is not as strong as it used to be and I hardly used that bag.

Secondly, I do apologise - no reveal yet

But.....I have ordered the Sloane in Eduardo and now waiting for it to arrive from the UK! Finally! I can't believe I actually got both my dream bags, the belly and the Sloane, within a few weeks of each other. I can hardly sleep....I can't wait.....anyone has photos of any bags in Eduardo to share here?

Firstly, I would like to thank lovely Sloane owners who shared some insights on the bag vs the Veneta. It's good to know the magnetic closure lasts because the one on my LV Antheia is not as strong as it used to be and I hardly used that bag.

Secondly, I do apologise - no reveal yet

But.....I have ordered the Sloane in Eduardo and now waiting for it to arrive from the UK! Finally! I can't believe I actually got both my dream bags, the belly and the Sloane, within a few weeks of each other. I can hardly sleep....I can't wait.....anyone has photos of any bags in Eduardo to share here?

We have a color reference, look here: http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-...-family-pics-only-246379-10.html#post25333072 It is a picture of an Edoardo Cabat.