Is it silly...

mwf13

O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
I just bought the laidback crafty tote with the orange/reddish leather. I love it sooooooooo much! I am getting tons of compliments on it! Is it silly to buy it in yellow too?

I just bought the laidback crafty tote with the orange/reddish leather. I love it sooooooooo much! I am getting tons of compliments on it! Is it silly to buy it in yellow too?

Not if you'll get plenty of use out of it. If you love the design, why not have the tote in different colors?

I bought the same bag on private sale and haven't received it yet. I am very glad to hear that you also love the bag. Yellow one also looks nice.

Did you get the one with the monogram fabric-it looks really nice in person. Not silly at all to buy two in other colors, they look great.

Yes that's the one...it's so pretty and light weight. I usually switch my bag everyday and since I have gotten this bag I never want to switch out!! I guess that's why I'm considering the yellow too. This way they don't look beat up!

Yes that's the one...it's so pretty and light weight. I usually switch my bag everyday and since I have gotten this bag I never want to switch out!! I guess that's why I'm considering the yellow too. This way they don't look beat up!

I love it. I want one of everything. Do you have a modeling pic to share?

No not yet...ill try to take some this week and ill post one for you:smile:

I went into the boutique a few days ago and I saw this bag and it really captured my attention. But the boutique is final sale on sale items and I didn't want to go that route just yet. But the bag is great and seems like the perfect mix of leather and canvas.

Not sure how long the sale is on....did you order the yellow yet?

I went into the boutique a few days ago and I saw this bag and it really captured my attention. But the boutique is final sale on sale items and I didn't want to go that route just yet. But the bag is great and seems like the perfect mix of leather and canvas.

Not sure how long the sale is on....did you order the yellow yet?

No I didn't order it yet. I might today.

I ordered it!

I think you did the right thing. I have 2 BTH in the same size and both grey, but in their own way they are very different and work with very different outfits. I also have several different pairs of shoes in different colours (even 1 pair x 3 in the same colour) If you know you love something and it works for you, then getting it in 2 colours is a no brainer. The Laidback Crafty is a fabulous bag.

If the bag is in sale too, then it was now or never for Gucci ;)

I think you did the right thing. I have 2 BTH in the same size and both grey, but in their own way they are very different and work with very different outfits. I also have several different pairs of shoes in different colours (even 1 pair x 3 in the same colour) If you know you love something and it works for you, then getting it in 2 colours is a no brainer. The Laidback Crafty is a fabulous bag.

If the bag is in sale too, then it was now or never for Gucci ;)

I have two soho shoulder bags...same size different colors. I use them both! I think I felt torn because the yellow is more of a summer color for me. And there are sooooo many bags I want right now!! Lol:smile:
But my bag was shipped today and I'm super excited!!