What will be your next purchase? And when?

Dearest girl

Louis Vuitton•Chanel• Balenciaga
Oct 5, 2012
This thread just gives an opportunity for you girls who are in love with Bbags to post which bag will be your next purchase and when you will buy it.

After a long contemplation , I finally made up my mind that it is finally a time to put my hands on " A Mini City" bag. I plan to buy it in November which is months away for my birthday gift. I am currently on the ban island because I spent way too much for bags in December and in April lol. Also, I think it is nice to wait for fall/winter season since there isn't any specific colour I want for this season anyway.

How about you girls? Which bag and when will be your next purchase? :smile:)

LV Tuileries or Alma MM DE - anniversary February 2015. Or I am going to try to wait until then any way! 😣

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I'm getting the Bleu Persian mini city at the end of the month from my very generous hubby. Although I've just seen it in the regular size city on My Theresa today and am wondering if he'd stretch to that instead :giggles:

Next purchase will be metallic edge vert lichen city if I can find one preloved. Otherwise metallic edge black city for my x-mas gift this year (or another black bag with gold hardware)

I'm also waiting for bal to release suede colors for F/W 2014.

Dearest Girl, Come and hang with us on B Ban Island under the Club section!
My next purchase will be a 2010 Black City, I am holding out for that, it won't be until the end of the year or early next year, maybe longer depending on when one comes along.

My next purchase will be a 2010 Black City, I am holding out for that, it won't be until the end of the year or early next year, maybe longer depending on when one comes along.

We'll hold you to that, Rainne :graucho:

And Dearest Girl, if you are on a ban, Rainne is right, you should hang out with on B Ban Island... I'd say you'd be entertained (at the very least) while weathering your ban :P

My next purchase should be a Black City too, but after seeing the Persian Blue Giant City on ****** today I have a second thought. It is absolutely stunning! Good that the bag is already gone now. :cool: