A REAL reveal!

Catash

May 3, 2014
I am sure some of you have read my post about the unpleasant experience with Bluefly. They have since emailed me several times about the pending review. We will see what happens, but I have already contacted my credit card bank to initiate a dispute.

Anyway, long story short...While the issue with Bluefly is still being resolved, I saw the exact bag that I want on ******. It didn't come by very often so I HAD TO GET IT. Even better was that the bag was on sale for 15% off! I ended up getting a bigger goatskin bag for less (than the micro lamb bag I got from Bluefly). :yahoo:

Attachments

• photo 1-2.JPG
    photo 1-2.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 502
Small Nightingale!

Thought about getting a black one, but I have too many black bags already and really need a brown bag. Plus the brown bag is on sale for $300 less!

I am sure some of you have read my post about the unpleasant experience with Bluefly. They have since emailed me several times about the pending review. We will see what happens, but I have already contacted my credit card bank to initiate a dispute.

Anyway, long story short...While the issue with Bluefly is still being resolved, I saw the exact bag that I want on ******. It didn't come by very often so I HAD TO GET IT. Even better was that the bag was on sale for 15% off! I ended up getting a bigger goatskin bag for less (than the micro lamb bag I got from Bluefly). :yahoo:

Attachments

• photo 3-1.JPG
    photo 3-1.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 505
Ga ga gorgeous, yay!!!!!! So happy you found this beauty (especially after your unfortunate Bluefly debacle, bless your heart!)

Enjoy her, she looks completely fabulous on you!!! :yahoo:

Congrats on your gorgeous new addition!! :smile:

I couldn't find the post about your Bluefly experience - but I'm not surprised ...a few months back I had a horrendous experience with a return...it took them multiple calls from me to get my money back in 2 MONTHS! Two thumbs down! :sad:

But back to your givenchy beauty~ wear her well!!! Congrats again!!