What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

I like it, do you have a picture that's a little further Away, bcuz of the opposite metal colors and the screw vs diamond I think it doesn't look matchy matchy at all

I just took a few pics with my camera next to my desk...all close up.
But I think the ring is probably a better wedding band stand in on my other hand....just wanted to try out the look.:smile: thanks for the reply.

View attachment 2634470View attachment 2634471 super blurry since I took them
Myself aka my chin! 🙊😂😂😂😂😂😂 is it too much? I'll start wearing the watch on the opposite hand but wanted to see opinions of this. Funny enough I don't know what rings besides the love ring to pair with both, my diamond ring doesn't match with it, which is fine since I always wear it on my right hand but it seems to take out the "cleanness" of the two stacked together. Also was recently given the Hermes bangle... Is it all too much? Or too much with the zodiac bangle? It's the thin one on the right side thanks for your honest opinions!

May I ask where is that zodiac bangle from ? Very pretty and unusual

Went super simple today, forgot how nice items are on it's own. Didn't wear my diamond bangle for the first time after buying it in December.

Figured no one would want pictures of the same items separately. Lol.

Just my love bangle on one hand, ballon bleu on the other, half eternity band, Tiffany arrow pendant and little diamond hoop earrings. I really like the tone of the metals on my arms without diamonds it just seems so clean. It could also be because I'm so fed up with the diamond bangle lol

Went super simple today, forgot how nice items are on it's own. Didn't wear my diamond bangle for the first time after buying it in December.

Figured no one would want pictures of the same items separately. Lol.

Just my love bangle on one hand, ballon bleu on the other, half eternity band, Tiffany arrow pendant and little diamond hoop earrings. I really like the tone of the metals on my arms without diamonds it just seems so clean. It could also be because I'm so fed up with the diamond bangle lol

I love pics, so post away. Hehe!

Today I'm wearing a printed blouse with black skinny jeans and black leather chelsea boots with my pandora birthstone (moonstone) ring, my new Anne Klein rose gold bracelet watch with my gold Cartier love bracelet :smile:

Simple Van Cleef & Arpels Platinum Diamond Band :graucho:

DYmDhgP.jpg