LV prices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

do we get tax rebate when leaving Malaysia? MAybe I should shop there one day.... but I don't like the weather.... and by the way, where is the LV store over there?

What?!!! Second store in KLCC in July?? OMG OMG....So excited now...Finally they realised the LV-crazeness in Malaysia and decided to open another store in KLCC! Hip hip hurray!!!

Looking forward to my trip to KL in July --Wink-- Ooooo, can't wait. Tsk...tsk...Thanks for the info! But some items like the Damier Speedy 25, the price difference is not really that much comparing to the prices here in the UK. I always thought UK would be cheaper by loads by that Speedy 25 is selling for 300 pounds here which means around RM2100 whereas KL selling RM2300...Hmmm...Weird huh?

will be going to Singapore and Malaysia in July. Will definitely check both LV store :smile:

In s'pore...there are 2 LV stores ..1 in Takashimaya...1 in Hilton hotel...

Probably another 1 in DFS (in scotts)....I not so sure abt this thgh...

The most popular ones is Takashimaya...bigger

Just a gentle reminder...as at 1st July our tax will be revised to 7%...so remember to get yr 7% tax rebate info from these stores....enjoy

i think the prices are significantly higher in KL because of taxes. my mom never buys her designer things from KL, and whenever she or my dad travel for work they have a long shopping list with them because it's cheaper elsewhere

From what I know, Malaysia have no taxes on LV, so no taxback. Msia is tax free shopping. I am in KL right now.

In s'pore...there are 2 LV stores ..1 in Takashimaya...1 in Hilton hotel...

Probably another 1 in DFS (in scotts)....I not so sure abt this thgh...

The most popular ones is Takashimaya...bigger

Just a gentle reminder...as at 1st July our tax will be revised to 7%...so remember to get yr 7% tax rebate info from these stores....enjoy

How much is the tax now? Why it will be change to 7%?

Prices as at 1/4/2007

Bangkok prices are cheaper than KL (visited LV shop at Gaysorn & Emporium in Sept 2006 for my vacation trip).

Will be in Bangkok and KL briefly next week... Anyone knows where to shop for deals with designer bags? I'm especially curious to see Chloe and Balenciaga also. Thanks!