Soho Leather Chain Shoulder Bag - OPINIONS PLS!

LV BarbieDoll

May 20, 2010
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402033220.251516.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402033232.997679.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402033244.835450.jpg

So I've been looking for a cross body bag lately and was kind of interested in this one here. I have the larger bag in this style and I love it! Does anyone own this bag here? How big is it in comparison to maybe the LV Eva clutch?

I actually just bought this bag in metallic grey (on sale, too). The bag is big enough to fit essentials. AND I actually tested it out--my mini totes umbrella fits in it!!! I'm so hyped bc I prefer to always keep an umbrella with me. So after testing, it held my umbrella, iPhone, keys, LV key pouch (I generally use this as a wallet for my small handbags) and lip gloss. If i situate the items properly, I may even be able to fit my mini portable phone charger.

I don't have an Eva, I have the Favorite MM, which is definitely bigger than the chain bag.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I actually just bought this bag in metallic grey (on sale, too). The bag is big enough to fit essentials. AND I actually tested it out--my mini totes umbrella fits in it!!! I'm so hyped bc I prefer to always keep an umbrella with me. So after testing, it held my umbrella, iPhone, keys, LV key pouch (I generally use this as a wallet for my small handbags) and lip gloss. If i situate the items properly, I may even be able to fit my mini portable phone charger.

I don't have an Eva, I have the Favorite MM, which is definitely bigger than the chain bag.

Ohhh I didn't know it fit that much! I've had my eye on it but I'm so used to big bags I just assumed it was too small ... interestinggg :graucho:

Does it hurt the shoulder to carry that much in the bag with a chain strap?