COACH Bleecker Cooper On Sale

Oct 8, 2013
Just found Bleecker Cooper satchel on sale in peach rose on Bon Ton website. It's marked down to $222.99 and then 25% more with F&F coming to $167 before tax. . I loved this bag and couldn't find it anywhere. If you look at the pictures of the new LV soft lockit you will see a little resemblance. At a price of over $40000 I'm thrilled to have my Cooper. It's available in black, birch grey and peach rose. I can't wait to get it.

There are some other bags on there too that you may love. I think everyone is busy on the Macys and Bloomies sites and forgot this little store which is great. Sale runs till Monday 6/9.
Good luck shopping I hope you find some pebbly beautiful love :smile:

Almost forgot, put in FREESHIP75 and you will get free shipping for purchases over $75.00.

Last edited:
Thank you! Got one in peach rose also. I have been lusting after the LV lock it so this will do nicely. I love The Bon Ton. Have been getting great deals there on all kinds of items.

I bought this bag in Grey Birch back in the winter and I pulled it out to use it a few weeks ago---I absolutely love it. It's slouches so nicely and the leather is tdf. It definitely reminds me of the LV. I'm waiting for other colors to hit the outlets but I'm starting to lose faith.

I bought this bag in Grey Birch back in the winter and I pulled it out to use it a few weeks ago---I absolutely love it. It's slouches so nicely and the leather is tdf. It definitely reminds me of the LV. I'm waiting for other colors to hit the outlets but I'm starting to lose faith.

I want the Grey Birch Embossed in the Cooper bag or duffle but my patience for it to appear on FOS or the Outlets is starting to wear thin. However there is hope, they have over 200 in Jax so I continue to wait...