Gucci Soho shoulder bag with chains question

bkp0

O.G.
Nov 18, 2007
Can someone comment on how well the chain straps stay on your shoulder? I just bought one but as I'm walking around the house with her, the straps keep sliding off my shoulder. I'm not sure I'll like that. Plus when they slide off, they make a loud noise (the chains hitting each other and the ring). I'm not sure if I should keep it because I tend to wear my bags on my shoulder. I think it would really bother me if it kept slipping off. Anyone else have that problem?
Thanks for any advise!

Can someone comment on how well the chain straps stay on your shoulder? I just bought one but as I'm walking around the house with her, the straps keep sliding off my shoulder. I'm not sure I'll like that. Plus when they slide off, they make a loud noise (the chains hitting each other and the ring). I'm not sure if I should keep it because I tend to wear my bags on my shoulder. I think it would really bother me if it kept slipping off. Anyone else have that problem?
Thanks for any advise!

Do you have the bag filled with stuff-that should help.

I don't have this bag but I do have the Chanel GST and I have the same problem with the straps. What I do is put one strap under the other and it works, the bag stays on my shoulder. Maybe try this with yours since the bags are similar in design.

Thanks guys! That does make the difference.
My other concern is getting things in and out while shopping. Seems to be a little hard because of the single chain. Anyone else experience that?

This bag is much nicer/ easier to use when you use both chains on your shoulder.