Raspberry is not always

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
Sent to MK:

I purchased a raspberry Jet Set zip top tote from Belk department store and when it came, it was clearly fuschia tagged with raspberry tag. I have a raspberry jet set wallet that I purchased in your boutique that is clearly true pink while the bag has purple undertones just like fuschia does.

I ordered the same bag from Nordstrom department store to see if it was just a store problem but it was the same issue. I spoke to a Michael Kors rep who saw the purse and wallet. She agreed that my bag is not raspberry. I also compared to different styles in the raspberry color and it was clearly different.

I'm very upset about this as I was hoping for a true raspberry bag to match my wallet and that's not the case. It truly seems as though your company re tagged fuschia jet set zip tops with raspberry tag.

I'm now stuck with a bag that I'm not happy with as the tags aren't attached to my bag. I called your customer service and he told me to email a picture. I'm not sure picture captures it but will. Please speak to your rep who saw differences in person. Her name is Alyssa Suss and she is a shop manager.

Paula

The raspberry actually comes in two shades. I had noticed this when it first came available in the mk boutiques. I ordered the colorblock selma in raspberry and also the raspberry Hamilton and the selma looked like fuchsia. Also if you go into the mk boutique and look at the Hamilton vs dressy , the dressy is fuchsia colored as we'll. I wish they were all the true hot pink like te Hamilton

The raspberry actually comes in two shades. I had noticed this when it first came available in the mk boutiques. I ordered the colorblock selma in raspberry and also the raspberry Hamilton and the selma looked like fuchsia. Also if you go into the mk boutique and look at the Hamilton vs dressy , the dressy is fuchsia colored as we'll. I wish they were all the true hot pink like te Hamilton

Well it's misleading and they should've specified or given different names. The one looks like fuschia so they should've just called it that

Well MK does not care at all. They won't do anything about it. I don't know why they told me to call and/or email. Their customer service is now 0 for 2 with me. First they never sent the lock they promised to send and now this.