Snatched out of my hands :(

Awwwww sweetie I am so sorry that this happened. It is absolutely ridiculous that you were asked to send them the bag. You are so deserving of it. Just keep it moving, you can't control other people's behavior. I am so proud of you for accepting the situation....as unfair as it is. You will be blessed for all of your hard work and selfless attitude. You are doing the right thing by focusing your energy on your own life...you will be able to buy any bag you want before you know it. I wish I could give you a big hug:hugs:

That is awful. And sounds like something my sister in law would do. lol. Your aunt gave it to YOU ...that was her choice and now you are being punished. :sad: Plus...will she appreciate it like you would?!! I'm so sorry that something so nice turned into something so mean!!

Awwwww sweetie I am so sorry that this happened. It is absolutely ridiculous that you were asked to send them the bag. You are so deserving of it. Just keep it moving, you can't control other people's behavior. I am so proud of you for accepting the situation....as unfair as it is. You will be blessed for all of your hard work and selfless attitude. You are doing the right thing by focusing your energy on your own life...you will be able to buy any bag you want before you know it. I wish I could give you a big hug:hugs:

Thank you!! I could use a hug right now knowing that by tomorrow that MIF Speedy B will be not be in good hands :crybaby:

So sorry this happened to you! Not to sound mean but your other aunt and cousin sound like spoil brats! They shouldn't be rewarded for their behavior and given the bag. What your aunt did was a very nice gesture and if they can't handle it then that is their problem. Sorry, I am a behavior management consultant so rewarding bad behavior really irks me. Sorry OP but you can at least take pride in the fact that you are a much bigger and stronger person than they are! Keep getting those A's and one day you will be able to afford a closet full of LV!

+1

So what if you cousin was not "rewarded" for getting straight A's? You didn't ask for the gift. It was your aunt's bag and it's her decision to do what she wants with it. Your another aunt has no business of butting her nose in this.

Wow! I wish your aunt could have been happy for you instead of jealous. Your aunty was wrong because she was not acting in a loving manner. She could have easily brought her daughter a Speedy to celebrate her accomplishment. You're a strong and independent person. I would not have given my aunty my gift, but I understand you wanted peace more than the gift. I wish you the best on all your endeavors in life. I believe your character will help you achieve great success.

That is awful. And sounds like something my sister in law would do. lol. Your aunt gave it to YOU ...that was her choice and now you are being punished. :sad: Plus...will she appreciate it like you would?!! I'm so sorry that something so nice turned into something so mean!!

Haha, family can be a pain in the butt sometimes! They definitely won't appreciate the bag like I did/would, but I guess they feel they are entitled to it :/

+1

So what if you cousin was not "rewarded" for getting straight A's? You didn't ask for the gift. It was your aunt's bag and it's her decision to do what she wants with it. Your another aunt has no business of butting her nose in this.

ITA!!

Soon when I am done with school and get my career started and my nice aunt & I go on shopping sprees at LV, she won't be able to say a word! :tup:

Wow! I wish your aunt could have been happy for you instead of jealous. Your aunty was wrong because she was not acting in a loving manner. She could have easily brought her daughter a Speedy to celebrate her accomplishment. You're a strong and independent person. I would not have given my aunty my gift, but I understand you wanted peace more than the gift. I wish you the best on all your endeavors in life. I believe your character will help you achieve great success.

You would think that being the oldest woman in all of this mess she would be more gracious and less jealous... but nope. I think it's their sense of entitlement, and the fact that her daughter was pretty spoiled growing up so when someone gets something nice for the "same" accomplishment she thinks she deserves a reward!

Wow, that really sucks. People can be very petty. I agree though that it's not worth the drama, and I think your reaction to all this says a great deal about your character. Enjoy your beautiful Mono Speedy B, and I'm sure you will get another in Ebene someday soon!

Aw I'm so sorry, I remember your reveal post too.
But why should she get it? It doesn't sound like she deserves it or even wants it. And if we're talking about fairness then your aunt who gave it you should have taken it back so neither of you gotten the bag. Just because you already have a speedy? You bought that one yourself so that should not be relavent at all.
Again, I'm sorry, I can only imagine how heartbroken you are. I would be too :sad:

Almost sounds like Cinderellas evil stepmother and her ungrateful daughters lol.

So sorry this happened to you! Not to sound mean but your other aunt and cousin sound like spoil brats! They shouldn't be rewarded for their behavior and given the bag. What your aunt did was a very nice gesture and if they can't handle it then that is their problem. Sorry, I am a behavior management consultant so rewarding bad behavior really irks me. Sorry OP but you can at least take pride in the fact that you are a much bigger and stronger person than they are! Keep getting those A's and one day you will be able to afford a closet full of LV!

This was exactly my thinking after reading the story!

OP, they're spoiled and made a fuss because they're jealous. It's incredibly selfish of them, especially considering the things you've had to go through.
You're obviously a much better person that either of them are (or me, because I would've put up a fight, ha).
I'm so sorry this happened, but you've got good karma for doing the "right" thing.

Wow, I'm utterly speechless over this. I cannot believe your aunt raised such a fuss over this like a selfish little child. I also cannot believe that your aunt that gifted you the bag asked you to sent it to your cousin because her mom *****ed about you getting it instead of her. IMO your aunt that gifted it should have either let you keep it, since she'd already gifted it to you, or taken it back to avoid being unfair to the other neice. What happened here is beyond crappy.

You could have run out and gotten it heat stamped with your initials in the biggest font. :graucho:

In seriousness, I probably would have sent it back as well. They made such a big deal out of it, the bag would just remind you of their pettiness. Maybe it will make its way back to you once the b**chy cousin realizes she isn't going to use it.

The best thing you can do at this point is save up to buy one on your own. There are some very lovely bags on eBay and Yoogi's closet that won't cost you a fortune. You have been through so much and deserve the bag of your dreams with no negative feelings attached to it.