Opinions please

It's a good shade that will hide dust and scuffs well. Not light at all IMO.

Wait! I went to Yoogi's, and in all the photos it looks warm and darker but the one photo of the bag with the interior showing makes it look like a coral-ish pink. That's pretty light. I'd write to Yoogi's and ask which photo best represents the color. Good thing is you can return it hassle free if you find it's too light.

That said, if you have brand new jeans, you'll see the denim transfer. And the corners will show wear quicker. Corner wear is one of BVs flaws but you can hide it in a really dark bag.

I know you're picky about your bags and like them to look really nice so you need to decide if you could hang with that.

It's a great color but be careful about color transfer. I wasn't careful with my fever Cervo hobo and sadly she picked up some color transfer from a black coat.

Thank you. I think I will pass as I don't want to worry about color transfer. I would love to find a medium ink veneta, but doubt that will happen.
Which color do you think would be better for everyday to wear with anything? Ebano, matita, or Nero. The only think I don't like about the Nero is how shiny it gets, but I think a lot of people like that. :smile:

Thank you. I think I will pass as I don't want to worry about color transfer. I would love to find a medium ink veneta, but doubt that will happen.
Which color do you think would be better for everyday to wear with anything? Ebano, matita, or Nero. The only think I don't like about the Nero is how shiny it gets, but I think a lot of people like that. :smile:
I am not positive, but I think I saw a large navy Veneta on the Gorsuch website when I stumbled across the Ardoise I ordered.

Just checked. It's a large tourmalene. (Incorrect spelling...)