Help with my cles

docswifey

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401738543.491198.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1401738554.818321.jpg

I decided to once again use my pomme vernis cles. I took it out, saw the marks once again and got disappointed.

I've used it for a few months for my car key thus the chain hanging out and rubbing the side of the leather. I was sad and decided to stop using it before it gets more marks. Now that I've decided to use it again for my extra cards, I thought I'd ask for advice on how to clean it and prevent from happening again.

Thanks in advance!

I bought a preloved vernis cles from Fashionphile and it has a few dark marks in the same areas but I don't know what caused them. I tried baby wipes but it didn't do much....sorry I can't help but I'm curious to see what others might suggest.

You could very, VERY carefully try the Magic Eraser. Just a tiny spot to test. I would probably be bold enough to do this, but others here might think this is a crazy suggestion. It may dull the leather a bit, but it also may take the black off. :smile:

This is strange. I attach my car key to my clés and this hasn't happened to my Pomme Vernis or any others.

Hmm... When I first saw it, I thought this shouldn't be happening but I just ignored it. Actually, now I'm thinking of the Galliera issue a few years back with the ring producing black marks to the vachetta.

I might need to show it to my dear SA before doing anything.

I have the exact sale piece and issue. It Worked PERFECTLY for me too! She's my first LV, thank you for helping me! (I didn't get it all off but MUCH better)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404362343.710047.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404362343.710047.jpg
    673 KB · Views: 218