Stain repellent/cleaner for pebbled leather?

adabeta

Apr 13, 2014
What are your experiences with the rain and stain repellent or cleaner on pebbled leather bags? I have a white bag I'm nervous to get stained or color transfer and am curious if I should get the stain repellent to treat it or just get the cleaner incase I do get color transfer. TIA

What are your experiences with the rain and stain repellent or cleaner on pebbled leather bags? I have a white bag I'm nervous to get stained or color transfer and am curious if I should get the stain repellent to treat it or just get the cleaner incase I do get color transfer. TIA

I have the stain repellent and was going to use it on my saffiano bags, but the MK SA told me it wasn't necessary. I wanted to ask her then why did you sell it to me 6 months ago, but thought better of it. I don't want to tick off a MK SA! Lol

She told me to just use the cleaner on the saffiano bags. So the fact that they do sell the stain repellent means it should be used on other leathers.

I would definitely use that on a pebbled leather bag, but if you're unsure, go to their website and send them an email or call their customer service to get directions for care.

I used Apple Guard on my Gilmore pebbled leather crossbody and she came out fine, no issues. I've sprayed all my bags, except for my saffiano ones. If you're going to spray it test out a small spot first - remember not to saturate the bag. I spray 1-2 coats depending (with dry time in between). Most of those bags I put a conditioner on first, let it dry and then spray. I pay special attention to corners of bags that are known for corner wear. Hope that helps!