Instant Reveal: Medium Cabas Chyc

jennywlove

IG: @jennywlove
O.G.
Dec 5, 2009
Finally picked this baby up at the post office this morning and I'm absolutely in love! My cat seems to approve of the purchase as well! :P

I was worried that the medium might look too big on me (I'm 5'3 and 95lbs), but the size is actually perfect. Can't wait to take her out!

Excuse the modeling shot, I was at the gym earlier.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399126799.605869.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1399126810.366586.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1399126820.009280.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1399126830.810515.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399126902.344135.jpg

:heart: WOW. Lovely neutral. The HW almost looks rose gold in these shots! Enjoy.

Thanks! I wish it was rose gold, that would've been perfect :biggrin:

So pretty, congrats!

Thank you! :smile:

love it! and have it in cognac ;)
Ooo, that sounds like a gorgeous color! Honestly I haven't found a single color for this style that I didn't like :P

gorgeous! congrats :smile: what color is it?
Thanks! The card it came with doesn't say the name of the color, but I'm going to guess it's Powder? :thinking: Basically a nude/beige.

Congratulations! Love it, and I think it'll be next on my hit list. Can I ask if you can actually carry it around on your shoulder?
Thank you :smile: I'm able to carry it around my shoulders fine if I don't wear a jacket or a thick top. However, the depth of the bag makes it feel kinda awkward under the arms, and I'd imagine it'd be uncomfortable after a while :/

I love it! Congrats!
Thank you!