My Prada RE-Reveal

I am really tempted to buy this bag as well but I'm worried about the quality? Do you think this design is much better than the luxe tote because the sealant is no longer there? And if you don't mind, may I ask how much you got this for because we are the same height!��Thanks!

I placed a similar colour piece of felt cloth at base to prevent scratching. Mine inner colour is black so quite easy to find the match.

Almost forgot to congrat for your double bag with strap.

Amazing color combo. Love it. Can you post a model shot? We are the same height. I would really app it!

Hi Juniper, I'm overseas for a few weeks at the moment, will do it after.

I am really tempted to buy this bag as well but I'm worried about the quality? Do you think this design is much better than the luxe tote because the sealant is no longer there? And if you don't mind, may I ask how much you got this for because we are the same height!��Thanks!

Buy it in-store so you can check the quality, my first one is brought online & it's horrible. I think the lux tote is very stiff esp at the edges, maybe that explain the easy wear and tear. It's 2920Aud. You're welcome.

This is so beautiful! Ive been searching all through the Prada thread trying to see pictures of everyones Cuir Double Handbag and don't see many on here at all! Thanks for the review! I really am stuck on getting one. The price is steep tho! How is it holding up? And do some of them come with the new box? I saw someone on the thread with a different box like a sky blue one.

Hi ladies, my previous thread was a reveal on a bag which unfortunately, I have to return it. Lucky for me, my local Prada has got a similar bag & I went & bought it yesterday night. It is smaller than the previous one & it comes with a shoulder strap. Simply perfect for me and I couldn't be happier!

zoLtFsS.jpg

5gmptw5.jpg

9T91rQf.jpg

Wq134gm.jpg

i5LYGnQ.jpg

Thanks for letting me share :biggrin:
congrats very beautiful bag