Clemence wallet!

I don't like the pull. I have that on my Emilie and it feels really thin. If I close it wrong it curls at the end. I don't think that was a smart decision to use that pull on a zippy.

I love this wallet!! I got it on Wednesday before the release and just adore it. I was looking at the zippy compact wallet in epi but is was not made well. Then my SA pulled out this one and I had to have it in the fuschia!! I don't really like the pull either but the zipper on mine is so smooth I wasn't letting it go!

I saw this wallet yesterday and it is adorable! I did not try putting my I-phone in it, but my guess is that it would fit. I believe it has 8 card slots. I love the size and the pop of color inside. I saw two colors, fuchsia and orange. Both were so cute! I couldn't decide because I had gone in to pick up something in multi-color thinking that it would be my last chance. Then saw these and came home to think about the choices. This is great wallet if you are looking for something smaller but well organized.

Woohoo! I have fuschia and yellow on hold. Love piment but I have an insolite already with piment interior!
Do you think the yellow will be hard to keep clean? Will it darken over time? I love that it's so bright!

I really liked the yellow as well! I don't think it will darken over time. But it all depends on how you use your slgs. I am really careful with mine. I say go for it. :smile:

I just saw it yesterday and it's really nice. It a nice in between size and style between the full size zippy and the compact zippy band yes the price is very good especially for getting a choice of colors. Would go great with the same color neverfull lining.