Cabas Mezzo too big for me?

Apr 20, 2007
I'm 5'3", 120lbs and I wear heels a lot. I love the Cabas Mezzo, but do you think it's too big for me? For some reason, I just don't get the same satisfaction from the Cabas Piano. What do you think?

I've seen this bag IRL...personally, I don't think it looks too big on anyone who wears it (at least from what I've seen), but it just depends on how much you carry daily. :smile:

I have this bag, I love it. I have used it so much I really need to have the vachetta replaced :sad: will take more care of it next time. I say go for it, fab bag!

I say go in to LV if you can and try them all on! That's the best part of shopping for a new bag!

I second that! It's so different looking at a bag online and seeing it on you in real life. Sometimes a bag you loved won't look right on you at all, while another you weren't loving online ends up looking beautiful when you try it on. I like the Cabas and don't think it would be too big for you, but also consider the BH- love that bag. Good luck!

I love the Mezzo..I used it today because I was selling my books back. I think it's a great size! I posted a pic awhile back in the visual aids thread of me with mine. I'm 5'2.

You can totally rock the Mezzo. I love it and it's next on my list of things to purchase. To be honest, it's not really that large. I tend to find my speedy 30 large at times but for some reason the Mezzo seems just right. Maybe because it's a shoulder bag...

I weigh the same as you do and it has never seemed too big.

I'm 5'1-5'2 'ish and I love cabas mezzo! I don't own this yet, but I tried it on and it really looked great! And you know what they say.....

The larger the bag, the smaller you look! :P Gotta love that!