Will an Intrecciato Zip-Wallet fit a Passport?

Apr 22, 2013
Hello,
I am new to Bottega Veneta, but have been eying the classic VN Intrecciato Zip around Wallet. My main question about it is; will it fit a (U.S. size) Passport? I will mainly be using it as a travel wallet and would like it to hold on. Also, do you guys think it makes a good travel wallet? Do you use yours as one?

Thanks

The US passport fits in the zip-around wallet nicely. I do like this wallet for travel,
especially because there are spaces for two different currencies (tho only one coin place.)
Also I like to reach into the wallet without having to pull it out of the purse... everything
comes out in the same upward direction. (I tried the smaller French wallet and went
back to the zip-around for this reason.)

The US passport fits in the zip-around wallet nicely. I do like this wallet for travel,
especially because there are spaces for two different currencies (tho only one coin place.)
Also I like to reach into the wallet without having to pull it out of the purse... everything
comes out in the same upward direction. (I tried the smaller French wallet and went
back to the zip-around for this reason.)
Thanks! Do you have any experience with the nappa leather one's too?

It seems that the price difference is because of the 8 vs 12 card slots, and an inch wider with no coin pocket either for the 12 slot version. Which one were you referring to when you said it would fit nicely?

There are several styles on the website; hadn't noticed before. My passport fits into an 8-slot or a 12-slot zip-around wallet, both wallets are about 4" high.
Not sure what VN is.
I don't know about the stingray wallets, maybe someone else will chime in. You do see some very old nappa leather wallets around, they wear forever. Mine is such a pleasure to use.