Need help/suggestions!!!

sred2

Mar 29, 2007
For my birthday (June 2nd) my boyfriend is going to buy me a new purse (he's looking to spend around $300) ... ANY suggestions as to what he should get me are welcome :yahoo:

Here's a thought-go to the Coach site and pick out a few bags that you like. Then we can go from there!:yes:

... I've been on the Coach site ALL day (ever since my boyfriend told me he was going to buy me a new purse lol)

I want to go to the outlet store and see what they have there but so far I'm kind of thinking...

* Signature Multi Stripe Tote ($278)

SIGNATUREMULTISTRIPETOTE.jpg

*Signature Stripe Reversible Tote (In Khaki/Chocolate) ($268)
10124_BKHCH_d2.jpg

*Hamptons Weekend Tote (In White) ($198)
HAMPTONSWEEKENDTOTE.jpg

*Coach Ergo Signature Hobo (In Brass/Khaki/Mahogany) ($268)
10764_BKHMA-1_d2.jpg

*** Does anyone own these purses? I kind of want to see how they look on someone...

SORRY the pics are so big.. I'm at work and can't resize :rolleyes:

... I've been on the Coach site ALL day (ever since my boyfriend told me he was going to buy me a new purse lol)

I want to go to the outlet store and see what they have there but so far I'm kind of thinking...

*Signature Stripe Reversible Tote (In Khaki/Chocolate) ($268)

*Hamptons Weekend Tote (In White) ($198)

*** Does anyone own these purses? I kind of want to see how they look on someone...

I have these 2..but in different colors...for the record, I'm about 5'9"...

Reversible in Gold:

Hamptons Weekend Tote in Green:
(I bought this in MARCH and haven't used it yet! eep! I'm waiting for it to be WARM here in New England...I'd feel weird carrying this until at least June 1!)

hampton's tote or ergo.

the signature multi stripe i think is a bit tacky, the sig with the one color stripe in nice in some colors like punch, crimson, gold, and brown, maybe white....i think your BEST bet is the ergo OR the hamptons tote.

I have these 2..but in different colors...for the record, I'm about 5'9"...

Reversible in Gold:

Hamptons Weekend Tote in Green:
(I bought this in MARCH and haven't used it yet! eep! I'm waiting for it to be WARM here in New England...I'd feel weird carrying this until at least June 1!)

Thank you so much for posting pictures!! Your hamptons tote in green looks adorable.. ahhh now I'm conflicted!!!! :sweatdrop:

hampton's tote or ergo.

the signature multi stripe i think is a bit tacky, the sig with the one color stripe in nice in some colors like punch, crimson, gold, and brown, maybe white....i think your BEST bet is the ergo OR the hamptons tote.

Thanks for your input! .. I definitely want to see how much I like them in person/on me.. so I'll check out the other colors while I'm there!! :yes:

You should check out the Signature Stripe Tote in Crimson. I have it. You have to order it from Coach, they don't carry it in the stores anymore. The crimson colour is gorgeous and it's a year-round bag. I'm 5'8'' and it's a perfect size for me and holds a TON. See below and good luck deciding, you lucky girl!

Attachments

• bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 21
  • louiebag3.jpg
    louiebag3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 18
  • sarahmodel.jpg
    sarahmodel.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 25
  • stripebagside.jpg
    stripebagside.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 23
You should check out the Signature Stripe Tote in Crimson. I have it. You have to order it from Coach, they don't carry it in the stores anymore. The crimson colour is gorgeous and it's a year-round bag. I'm 5'8'' and it's a perfect size for me and holds a TON. See below and good luck deciding, you lucky girl!

Ahhh! Thank you! That is gorgeous!! :yahoo: ... I'm just so afraid of getting it before I see it in person (especially because I am going on vacation right after my bday and I want to take my new bag ;) )