Reveal anyone? Goodies from Paris!

Omg! So this is my first time opening the box since I purchased and I see they packaged the wrong bag :sad:

I asked for a GST with SHW and this one has gold!

But here it is...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401571876.610849.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401571915.633270.jpg

Has this happened to anyone else before? Will they let me return it to a boutique here in LA and ship the correct bag to me? I really want to Rue Cambon stamp.

Omg! So this is my first time opening the box since I purchased and I see they packaged the wrong bag :sad:

I asked for a GST with SHW and this one has gold!

But here it is...

View attachment 2636143
View attachment 2636144

Has this happened to anyone else before? Will they let me return it to a boutique here in LA and ship the correct bag to me? I really want to Rue Cambon stamp.
OMG, Love, Love Your Bag with the GHW:heart:

OMG, Love, Love Your Bag with the GHW:heart:
Since you have not used the bag yet, I guess you will be able to exchange for the SHW just double check your receipt as it pertains to return policy. Also I am curios to know since I love GHW , Does the Rue Cambon stamp come on both hardware in front on the rings of both GHW and SHW, am I missing something here in my research on this bag. Again Congrats.

Since you have not used the bag yet, I guess you will be able to exchange for the SHW just double check your receipt as it pertains to return policy. Also I am curios to know since I love GHW , Does the Rue Cambon stamp come on both hardware in front on the rings of both GHW and SHW, am I missing something here in my research on this bag. Again Congrats.

Thanks! I called the store here in Beverly Hills and I can exchange. Yes, I believe the stamp does come on all GST bags now regardless of hardware or where purchased.

In Australia when my daughter brought her GST the rings have "Rue" stamped on the rings, I thought this was the case with all the GSTs now.

As far as the wrong hardware, I am so puzzled how this happened? Dont they let you look at the bag and then take it out back for packing up once you have agreed to purchase. How did they pack the wrong bag? I would be so upset as I would want what I agreed on so yes, I would exchange it for the right colour. They are too expensive to not be the correct one.

But what you do have is beautiful and is what I am saving up for - with GHW.

You should be able to do an exchange

And are you referring to the stamps on the buckle? Shouldn't they be the same regardless of where you buy the bag?

Yes I was referring to the buckle. I was confused about this at first but am now aware that the bag will have the stamp regardless of where purchased. I'm so relieved and will be getting it exchanged.