I have to ask this ????

Sweet Escape

Muy Bueno!
Mar 26, 2007
We recently found out that my hubby was in either, US Weekly magazine or People magazine sometime this year! He was photographed by the paparazzi outside the house of Marcia Cross (Desperate Housewife's Bree) before she had her twin girls. The heading reads "Preferential Treatment" and shows two police officers. There was a small write up as well.

Anyway, my hubby is a Santa Monica Police Officer who does car seat inspections for people who live in Santa Monica. He was called out to check the car seats for Marcia Cross, to make sure they were properly put in her car.
I am trying "Desperately" get it, :nuts: desperately, LOL to get my hands on the issue with his photo, or at least to know what date the photo came out in the magazine. We were told he and his partner are shown outside her house in the driveway.....anyone remember seeing this in US Weekly magazine?
If you have, please let me know, I have tried to look for it online and I have called the magazine, to no avail. They want me to write a letter, but I don't even have the date to pinpoint which issue it was.
Sorry to be rambling on and on, I am so excited to find this! It's not everyday that your hubby shows up in a popular magazine. Thanks for reading this....I am keeping my fingers crossed that someone remembers this photo......:drinkup: I will be so happy!

I don't have a specific answer for you.

You might wish to go to the library and flip through back issues of the magazines. Once you locate it, you can probably order a back copy from the publisher.

Good luck!

Wow... you know what? We have a huge stack of those mags... that sounds familiar, and I'm sure I may have seen it. I can check and if I find it, I'll pm you!

How cool! I'll be at my daughters dentist tomorrow...they always have very old issues. i'll look for it, and if i see it...well, i'll run for the door with it!

I'll let you know if I find it!

How cool! I'll be at my daughters dentist tomorrow...they always have very old issues. i'll look for it, and if i see it...well, i'll run for the door with it!

I'll let you know if I find it!

You are so funny! I appreciate you looking for this elusive issue. :P Love your avatar.

Also, huge thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and wishes too.