Dooney visits Q on "Easy Pay Day" June 9th

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
For my girlies who love the easy pay... QVC's "Easy Pay Day" is June 9th... which is also Dooney's next scheduled show... and its the last show of the day which sets them up for a One Time Only...

I'm home sick so I've been reading their forums...lol mark your calendars!

And apparently you'll need to find another way to record your "wish lists" because apparently every time they have an easy pay day wish lists somehow become disabled...

For my girlies who love the easy pay... QVC's "Easy Pay Day" is June 9th... which is also Dooney's next scheduled show... and its the last show of the day which sets them up for a One Time Only...

And apparently you'll need to find another way to record your "wish lists" because apparently every time they have an easy pay day wish lists somehow become disabled...

Thanks for the info. I hope you feel better soon :smile:

Thnk u