Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

Really going to miss my Mitzy when I have to move over to the changing bag in a couple of months. Loving all the chat about the bags you all use with your baby's, given me a bit of inspiration for when mine's a bit older.:smile:

I think the older the baby gets, the smaller your bag can be. You've probably read already that I hated my baby bag that came with my Stokke pram but really I only used it for the first year. Once bub started not needing bottles etc it was easier to carry it in a tote. I used either a standard longchamp le pilage, or my leather longchamp "happy" tote which is such an awesome tote. I still use the tote a lot if my son and I are going out for a longer trip, but if I just need a spare nappy, wipes, his water bottle and some snacks then I just chuck them in my bag, your Mitzy would be totally fine at that stage. In fact if they still made them I'd have no hesitation about getting one to use now with my toddler bits.

Still toting the oak Lexie. Heat wave continues in Oz. Winter starts this weekend and it's been sunny and 26 degrees C for the last 10 days and is due to continue as far as the eye can see! :sunshine: :beach:
And this is meant to be the time of year that London and Sydney have the same maximums?!? I hope you guys are enjoying the same weather as us!

Still toting the oak Lexie. Heat wave continues in Oz. Winter starts this weekend and it's been sunny and 26 degrees C for the last 10 days and is due to continue as far as the eye can see! :sunshine: :beach:
And this is meant to be the time of year that London and Sydney have the same maximums?!? I hope you guys are enjoying the same weather as us!

I wish! It's horrible rain here right now :sad: we did have nice weather for around a week but it's back to "normal" now

Taking the small Primrose out again today. I spent several minutes fiddling with the side straps to see how much extra space it would give me to have it open (more than I realized but not too much) but what a pain it was! So tough to get them free.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401383144.053726.jpg