Stressed Relieved By LV (A Small Reveal)

Like I mentioned above, as stressful as this day can be, I'm still happy with some other things. I'll be counting my blessings rather than sulk and stress myself more.

Thank God for this day! And thank you dears for letting me share how a little LV can brighten up and make a stressful day a happy one. God bless everyone! 😇😊😘

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
I am glad to hear that you have some good news to share even on a tough day!

Your wallets are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us!

God bless you, too! :biggrin:

Congratulations!

Congrats ! Love it !

Looks great, congrats!

And glad everything turned out alright today - those days are AWFUL!

Congrats!! Glad to hear it helped make you feel better too :smile:

great wallet - congrats!

A beautiful pair! Congrats!

What a beauty! Congrats!

Love it!!!

I am happy that your lovely wallet brought a smile to your face after such a stressful day! Congrats and enjoy!

congrats to ur new lovely wallet im glad ur day hopefully ur day got better after all that stress

I am glad to hear that you have some good news to share even on a tough day!

Your wallets are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us!

God bless you, too! :biggrin:

I just felt the stress roll right off of you. So happy for you. Gorgeous piece..

THANKS SOOOO MUCH EVERYONE! 💖😊 My Emilie was really a stress reliever last night. I just stared at her for some more minutes before I went to bed.

I don't know why it felt so relaxing for me. But I'm sure you all LVoers understand what I'm saying. That's why I shared this with you bec. I know I'll have people who'll be happy for me as much as I'm happy for your amazing reveals as well. I feel settled already on my wallets now that I have Emilie in the original DE design. On my way to Content Island (for wallets) ⛵🌴👛😊💓

Anyway, as I was so tired last night and fell asleep in no time, I was so excited this morning to try my Emilie. So I took her to a quick trip to the grocery. I even borrowed Josephine's removable pouch and see if I can use it with my Emilie without any problem. I posted this picture in the "LV in Action" thread but just want to post it here as well.

Thanks dears! 😊😘💓

Attachments

• Collage 2014-05-30 15_34_12.jpg
    Collage 2014-05-30 15_34_12.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 141