Is your Marcie buckle area (inside) look like this as well ?

disco189

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
Ok, further to my thread regarding buying one pre-loved Marcie satchel bag yesterday, last night, owner sent me more pictures; I noted there is dark mark around the buckle (inside). Owner guessed it was because this bag was not well stored and her city weather is really humid (which is true). She thinks this mark is due to the weather.
This morning, the bag owners took the bag to local Chloe boutique to see if the SA there can wipe it off or do to anything about it. SA there says it cannot be removed as it is due to the craftsmanship of the bag and all Marcie are like this. (I seriously doubt about this comment.) SA even showed her one new bag in another design, it has the similar problem.
Is your Marcie buckle area (inside) look like this as well ?
I think the owner is really nice lady, she is Chloe VIP and I have no doubt about the authenticity of her bag, but this mark thing really puts me off. I hope this is not a common case.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-29-15-43-43_mh1401351083272.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-29-15-43-43_mh1401351083272.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
I don't have any marks yet on my Marcie satchel, but it's new. I did have a Marcie hobo at one stage too though and used her for a couple of years, most days, that one never got a mark like that either.