6 key holder being discontinued?

Panders77

O.G.
Aug 24, 2011
My SA told me they were going to discontinue the 6 key holder. They only had one print left in the store and it was the Damier Graphite Canvas. He said they would not be getting anymore in. Anyone else hear this? :cry: I had to order off line, it's been on my wish list for some time now.

Did your SA say which one? There are two types, the rounded case and the rectangular case. The US website still shows both (in monogram) so hopefully they don't discontinue either...

I certainly hope not since I haven't had the chance to add it to my collection....although it could be another attempt to sell more like the whole MC rumor which ,as of today, are now back in stock online.

My SA told me they were going to discontinue the 6 key holder. They only had one print left in the store and it was the Damier Graphite Canvas. He said they would not be getting anymore in. Anyone else hear this? :cry: I had to order off line, it's been on my wish list for some time now.

No it is not being discontinued just changed. Ask to see the lookbook. My SA showed different 6 ring key holders monogram with colored interior in the lookbook. I recall seeing fuchsia and a lighter hue. Also there is a slight design change. Release date in June/July. I assume they stopped making the old design and plain interior and there will be a shortage until the new designs come out. I almost bought a plain monogram one until she showed me the lookbook and told me to wait for the fuchsia colored interior! If the SA knows you well he/she will let you see the lookbook. Actually my SA is cute she asked the manager before showing me since I just bought a $4250 bag the soft lockit he quickly nodded and smiled at me. Lol. She also told me the classic speedy bags without the straps will be redesigned at the closure I assume because of complaints of gaps at the ends when you zip them up and also slight change in hardware shape.

Last edited:
No it is not being discontinued just changed. Ask to see the lookbook. My SA showed different 6 ring key holders monogram with colored interior in the lookbook. I recall seeing fuchsia and a lighter hue. Also there is a slight design change. Release date in June/July. I assume they stopped making the old design and plain interior and there will be a shortage until the new designs come out. I almost bought a plain monogram one until she showed me the lookbook and told me to wait for the fuchsia colored interior! If the SA knows you well he/she will let you see the lookbook. Actually my SA is cute she asked the manager before showing me since I just bought a $4250 bag the soft lockit he quickly nodded and smiled at me. Lol. She also told me the classic speedy bags without the straps will be redesigned at the closure I assume because of complaints of gaps at the ends when you zip them up and also slight change in hardware shape.

Hmm, I don't know how I feel about interior colors with mono key holders...unless it's red :biggrin:

Do you know if the price is going to change at all with the new designs??

Good to know! I've been wanting to buy one, but I'll just wait until the new ones come out. Was wanting an MC one, but think I need a 6 key holder, and a mono with fuchsia would be a great substitute.

No don't know price. My SA flipped through the book really fast I saw other bags and slgs with design changes. To me that means LV is going to bring up the price even if change is really small. I would recommend to reserve a key holder once you can because it may be the old price before the full release.

That makes so much more sense, thank you so much for this information. I wish I would have known this before I ordered mine.

Oh no, I love my mono 6 key and was thinking of taking it in for reglazing as it's starting to show wear. Maybe I should just buy a new one as I wouldn't want a coloured interior.