GRR! eye shadows that crease

cherry pie

Jan 13, 2007
iv been using the same two shades of eyeshadow for a while now one from boots no7 (wheatsheaf, their top seller) and one from canel. after an hour of wearing them they always creased so i was resigne to the fact that i must just have oily skin on my eyelids. saturday i bought a new eyeshadow duo from pout (miss america i think its called) i had it on all day yesterday and then went out for late birthday drinks and no creasing!!!!!!!!! i am so happy i just had to tell you all:yahoo:

iv been using the same two shades of eyeshadow for a while now one from boots no7 (wheatsheaf, their top seller) and one from canel. after an hour of wearing them they always creased so i was resigne to the fact that i must just have oily skin on my eyelids. saturday i bought a new eyeshadow duo from pout (miss america i think its called) i had it on all day yesterday and then went out for late birthday drinks and no creasing!!!!!!!!! i am so happy i just had to tell you all:yahoo:

That's great.Just thought you'd like to know though I use Benefit's FY...eye and it keeps all my shadows in place and I have greasy lids. Just inn case you want to use your existing brands.:smile:

I have this problem as well (oily lids), which keeps me from wearing all the pretty eyeshadows I have. I'm gonna try the products you guys' recommended and see how it turns out! Great thread BTW!

I swear by MAC's paint in untitled. While they technically have it labled as eyeshadow by itself it put it as primer under my shadow and my eyeshadow lasts from AM to PM without any need for a touchup!

Try YSL Touche Eclat as a primer on your eyelids, lightly brush some of your usual face powder (I use Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder) and then apply your eye shadow. No more creases!