SOS!!! Battling with an aweful buyer on eBay!!!

She is being vindictive so I doubt she will ship immediately but thank you for the advice.
I am so torn right now.

Can you imagine if all sellers had to accept returns just because a buyer said it doesnt fit her feet?
All buyers will wear them to a special event and start returning them.

Unfortunately, eBay sites with the buyers in cases like that. Yes, there are exceptions, but rarely.

I didnt know that although I did change my password. Oh my!
What about paypal? Hope that is safe!

Helen I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you !
I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago but my buyer then opened a paypal claim saying my shoes were too small for her so I was lucky enough to get a reasonnable paypal guy on a phone who admited it was ludicrous and cancelled everything ! I hope everything will be ok for you ! I don't know how ebay claim work but I know the awful stress of this kind of things and I wanted to say I support you ! good luck Honey ! keep us updated !

Thank you Angel:smooch:
Apparently the Buyer is given 10 days to return postmarked that is.
She is going to wear them on the 30th and try to return them!!!

If eBay rules against me, this is bad news for all sellers.
Were the shoes new when you listed and sold them? Assuming your listing showed (as it should have) the soles, heels and insoles, if they are returned after having been worn, you should be able to win the dispute based on the fact that they weren't returned in the original condition. The buyer's admission (early on) of her May 30 wedding date should help seal her fate as you should be able to prove she wore them for the wedding and returned when no longer needed.

(My advice is based on my hope that your listing pictures showed the condition of the soles. If you didn't have those pictures, you just might be SOL.)

This may sound silly, but if you have her name, you can always see if she is on facebook. Odds are her wedding photos will show her shoes. Just sayin'. lol
I thought that fit issues were something that EBay did not always side with buyers, but who knows anymore. Maybe you requesting her to return them right away will make her change her mind. And, even if not, she has to pay the return, as far as I know, so that may discourage her too.
After all is said and done, you may want to share her ID so others can avoid her in the future.
Good luck!

Were the shoes new when you listed and sold them? Assuming your listing showed (as it should have) the soles, heels and insoles, if they are returned after having been worn, you should be able to win the dispute based on the fact that they weren't returned in the original condition. The buyer's admission (early on) of her May 30 wedding date should help seal her fate as you should be able to prove she wore them for the wedding and returned when no longer needed.

(My advice is based on my hope that your listing pictures showed the condition of the soles. If you didn't have those pictures, you just might be SOL.)

The listing does show the soles. The buyer already left a nasty negative.

This may sound silly, but if you have her name, you can always see if she is on facebook. Odds are her wedding photos will show her shoes. Just sayin'. lol
I thought that fit issues were something that EBay did not always side with buyers, but who knows anymore. Maybe you requesting her to return them right away will make her change her mind. And, even if not, she has to pay the return, as far as I know, so that may discourage her too.
After all is said and done, you may want to share her ID so others can avoid her in the future.
Good luck!

Doesn't seem silly to me!

Good luck!

I'd absolutely look for her on facebook... At this point, OP you have nothing
to lose by doing so.... (great tip as well)

Good luck

The listing does show the soles. The buyer already left a nasty negative.
I think you can get that feedback removed.

You might have to read (or in email, copy and paste) the policy when speaking or writing to ebay.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-removal.html

What are the guidelines?

The following types of Feedback may be removed:
Feedback comments containing inappropriate content.
Feedback that is unrelated to a seller's performance.
Feedback left by members who violated certain rules or policies.
A buyer made an error while leaving Feedback or during the transaction.
We determine it's necessary and appropriate to remove Feedback and detailed seller ratings.
Feedback and detailed seller ratings are removed or adjusted through an automated system.
Reporting Feedback that qualifies for removal
You can report Feedback that you think may qualify for removal.

I think this is the pertinent part because you offered to accept the return and she refused:

• Feedback or DSR related defects as a result of the following situations:
    • A buyer requested the cancellation of the sale due to no fault of the seller, and the seller cooperated with the buyer's request.
    • A buyer made a request that was clearly different from what was stated in the listing, and the seller didn't accommodate the request. For example, a buyer left negative Feedback because they requested a different delivery method than what was offered in the listing, and the seller refused.

This is the link to my listing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201090214331?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

I wore them only once at a party for 2 hours then my feet gave in that day.

I did ask her to not to wear the shoes till our dispute is cleared and I will know right away if she had or not right away since I have pictures to prove them. Then she lost her temper even more and said that I was threatening her. UGH!!!

I should have not dealt with her. I think people who are not courteous on communication prior to purchasing is a problem (she was not) and people with zero feedback is not a risk I should ever take again.

I think you can get that feedback removed.

You might have to read (or in email, copy and paste) the policy when speaking or writing to ebay.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-removal.html

What are the guidelines?

The following types of Feedback may be removed:
pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/help/infohubs/images/imgNaviArrowRgt_12x12.gifFeedback comments containing inappropriate content.
pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/help/infohubs/images/imgNaviArrowRgt_12x12.gifFeedback that is unrelated to a seller's performance.
pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/help/infohubs/images/imgNaviArrowRgt_12x12.gifFeedback left by members who violated certain rules or policies.
pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/help/infohubs/images/imgNaviArrowRgt_12x12.gifA buyer made an error while leaving Feedback or during the transaction.
pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/help/infohubs/images/imgNaviArrowRgt_12x12.gifWe determine it's necessary and appropriate to remove Feedback and detailed seller ratings.
pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/help/infohubs/images/imgNaviArrowRgt_12x12.gifFeedback and detailed seller ratings are removed or adjusted through an automated system.
Reporting Feedback that qualifies for removal
You can report Feedback that you think may qualify for removal.

I think this is the pertinent part because you offered to accept the return and she refused:

• Feedback or DSR related defects as a result of the following situations:
    • A buyer requested the cancellation of the sale due to no fault of the seller, and the seller cooperated with the buyer's request.
    • A buyer made a request that was clearly different from what was stated in the listing, and the seller didn't accommodate the request. For example, a buyer left negative Feedback because they requested a different delivery method than what was offered in the listing, and the seller refused.
WOW! Thank you for letting me know.
Is this solved under Resolution Center or Customer Support?

I did say she is quite vindictive didn't I. LOL!

I think the following would fit the bill?

*Feedback comments containing inappropriate content. (Calling me a PSYCHO?)
*Feedback that is unrelated to a seller's performance. (points fingers and thinks she is always right? Well, we are having a disagreement and I believe I am entitled to my opinion which is that the shoes are exactly as described)
*Feedback left by members who violated certain rules or policies. (I am not sure of this. I think this is left up to eBay to dertermine?)

I cannot believe this is happening!!! Thank you all for taking the time to help me. I am so touched!!!

This Buyer had zero feedback where I always was given good feedback as a Buyer as well as a Seller and this is very disappointing. I wonder what it was all about because I bent over backwards giving her a massive discount because she said it was for her wedding on the 30th of May and she was having so much problem finding a pair and was in a rush, but did not have enough resources. I discounted by 150 bucks!!! I even put a card in to congratulate her in the parcel. Of course, I wrap everything perfectly too!
I am the FOOL!!!

Helen I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you !
I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago but my buyer then opened a paypal claim saying my shoes were too small for her so I was lucky enough to get a reasonnable paypal guy on a phone who admited it was ludicrous and cancelled everything ! I hope everything will be ok for you ! I don't know how ebay claim work but I know the awful stress of this kind of things and I wanted to say I support you ! good luck Honey ! keep us updated !
Oh PetitColibri
Thank you so much for consoling me. This is a nightmare.
You had Paypal help you out? That is interesting. I think I only get to deal with eBay and it has been more than frustrating. I told her I am 6.5 and these shoes give me heel slippage and she said she was a 7 with very slender feet where mine are normal width on our email exchange. As far as listings go, the shoes are just as described. I almost want them back but its a matter of principle.

She called me a PSYCHO on feedback! Bahahahaha!!!!

eBay doesn't take phone calls anymore it seems:cry::cry::cry:

I see you mentioned you couldn't contact Ebay. I had an issue where I bought a LV bag last week and it was INAD. I needed to contact Ebay but also could not find a contact number to call no matter what I did. I decided to google "Phone number to call Ebay" and found a number to call. I believe this is the number I called: 866-540-3229 . I know you're not in the states but I believe you mentioned you're registered with Ebay US so you should be able to call this number right?

ETA: If that number doesn't work try this one: 866-643-1587