Sophia Vargara's Handbag similar to MK Sutton Dressy Tote

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
Hello Ladies,
I was just noticing Sophia Vargara's handbag looks very similar to the MK Dressy Sutton tote. It has the snaps on the sides and has the zippers on the two compartment pockets.
I love her bag in this color combination.
Does anyone know what her bag is called? What is she carrying?
sophiavargara_zps14c0403f.jpg

sophiavargarahandbag_zpsddcc50f0.jpg

Hello Ladies,
I was just noticing Sophia Vargara's handbag looks very similar to the MK Dressy Sutton tote. It has the snaps on the sides and has the zippers on the two compartment pockets.
I love her bag in this color combination.
Does anyone know what her bag is called? What is she carrying?
sophiavargara_zps14c0403f.jpg

sophiavargarahandbag_zpsddcc50f0.jpg

Idk but it's gorgeous

Thank you Minkette!
You are correct. Did some more research and found this pic showing the bag name prada in front.

sophiapradabag_zpsb6314640.jpg
sure thing! I would much rather purchase 4 dressy totes than purchase 1 prada bag.. I'm such a bag hoarder already but for the price tag, MK has never failed me. Mix it with bright colors in saffiano leather that are water-resistant, fade resistant, and scratch resistant and we have the perfect recipe for a handbag addiction!

sure thing! I would much rather purchase 4 dressy totes than purchase 1 prada bag.. I'm such a bag hoarder already but for the price tag, MK has never failed me. Mix it with bright colors in saffiano leather that are water-resistant, fade resistant, and scratch resistant and we have the perfect recipe for a handbag addiction!

+1
I agree with you totally! I am a handbag hoarder/lover too and I love that I can afford to buy MK and other well made affordable bags that are fabulous!