How much is this purse? Model 9676

yeah, I think $398 sounds high for that one, but I'm not positive

Yes you all are right, I had an email in to Coach.com asking if they could tell me how much it retailed for and she said $298.

I was going to get it for $75 but now I'm not so sure since the seller wasn't honest with me.

Thanks again!

Do you guys think it's still an okay deal for $75? I'm new to buying Coach purses and am not sure how much I should pay for a used purse. It's a year old and in really good shape.

The seller swears she paid $387 even though Coach told me it retailed for $298 and she bought it from the factory store in Waikele, Hawaii.

Thanks in advance!

It seems like a good deal but you can't tell how dirty the bag is from the pic as it is suede. Personally I wouldn't buy anything new or used in suede. It gets so dirty and it is hard to make it look good again JMHO

It seems like a good deal but you can't tell how dirty the bag is from the pic as it is suede. Personally I wouldn't buy anything new or used in suede. It gets so dirty and it is hard to make it look good again JMHO

Okay thanks! I haven't seen it in person, just pictures of it, so I'll have to think about it.

Do you guys think it's still an okay deal for $75? I'm new to buying Coach purses and am not sure how much I should pay for a used purse. It's a year old and in really good shape.

The seller swears she paid $387 even though Coach told me it retailed for $298 and she bought it from the factory store in Waikele, Hawaii.

Thanks in advance!

She may actually be telling the truth if she purchased it in Hawaii - things are significantly more expensive there. However, think it over and ask for details and pics. I have a couple of suede bags and although they're not impossible to deal with, they are "high maintenance" in terms of keeping them clean.