Instant Reveal: Marcie in Summer Tan

mills

O.G.
Feb 14, 2010
It's been a little quiet here in the Chloe sub forum lately so I thought I'd share with you all!

After moving on my Marcie Hobo in Moka, following the birth of my son (he's 2 1/2 now) as it just wasn't practical, it was always something I regretted. My husband and I recently celebrated our third wedding anniversary (leather!) and a new Marcie came to be with me, so here she is......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 813
Last edited:
It is BEAUTIFUL. Congrats on your anniversary! :woohoo:
are you sure color is called Summer tan? looks like Rope beige to me :wondering

Well I must admit, I don't really see what it's called summer tan for, and I did a google search for it and couldn't find any matches, but the tag definately says summer tan. I'm still a bit confused about that though so I'm interested you noticed that. How could I find out for sure?
Maybe the tags were switched?

Well I must admit, I don't really see what it's called summer tan for, and I did a google search for it and couldn't find any matches, but the tag definately says summer tan. I'm still a bit confused about that though so I'm interested you noticed that. How could I find out for sure?
Maybe the tags were switched?
I was looking myself for some rare colour and was debating with SA if it was Anchor Gray or Rope Beige, and he described Rope Beige exactly as yours and sent me picture of it.
Maybe it was an exclusive color for particular retailer? sometimes Chloe has exclusive colors for some stores that can be similar to their mainstream seasonal colors. I googled "summer tan" and couldn't locate anything at all.
Either way it's stunning color!

I was looking myself for some rare colour and was debating with SA if it was Anchor Gray or Rope Beige, and he described Rope Beige exactly as yours and sent me picture of it.
Maybe it was an exclusive color for particular retailer? sometimes Chloe has exclusive colors for some stores that can be similar to their mainstream seasonal colors. I googled "summer tan" and couldn't locate anything at all.
Either way it's stunning color!

Yes it's lovely isn't it! It's more pinkish than beige I guess but definately a cross between the two. I might email chloe maybe and give them the date code and hologram and tag info and see what they say, I'm intrigued now.