My New D.D. Bag!

I just received my new D.D. Media in orange from Steve at the Cabazon outlet. I love this bag!! I was debating between the D Styling Bauletto and this and I am so happy with this one. I can even carry it on my shoulder with the doubles straps. I usually get very neutral colors but they were sold out of the tan by the time I made a decision so I went with this....
What do you think of the color?
The best part us that it came to $721 plus tax!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 624
Unfortunately the colour is not so obviously in your picture because of the backlight. But Tod's usually has such a beautiful shade of orange - a really special one, I think. I would like to see some more photos of your new bag.

Maybe the D styling bauletto is "the It-Bag" of Tod's nowadays, but personally I would prefer the D. D. because the long strap is fixed to each side whereas on the bauletto it has to be fixed at the handles. This looks in my opinion strange if you want to carry the bag crossbody because the two ends of the longer strap are so close together.

I'm sure you are very happy with your new Tod's bag and also with the colour. :smile: Congrats! When will you take her out for the first time?