Your ideas for coach perfection

Oct 8, 2013
Have you ever wished that Coach would take one of their most popular bags that we love and make a slight change to it that would make it absolute perfection for us.
Whenever I am ready to think about my next purchase and I've spent endless hours researching in store or on line I can't stop thinking about my "dream handbag" that doesn't exist...,,..yet.

If you had a direct line into the Coach design team what would be on your wish list? Mine would be that Coach sells a chain (gold or silver) cross body strap with interwoven matching leather and dog clips so that we can transform some of our smaller cross body shoulder bags and get another great look. I also would love a vachetta version available on each bag that they sell.

What's your dream bag? Who knows maybe someone from Coach will see this thread and our dreams will come true. Have fun!:smile:

I'd probably be happy if they offered every (or at least more than they do now!) color with silver hardware instead of so many with only gold. Then again, I'd also be more broke than I am now.

I wish they would remake the Madison Lindsey with slightly bigger handles. The long strap is great but I'd like a little more room in the top handles. Or just bring back the bag as is. I only have one and I refuse to buy another one on eBay. I will not buy someone's cast away.

I would love more New Willis bags to come out again, lots more colors. Lots of colors in all purses. Rounded bags, lots of personality. Kiss lock closures would be good to see on handbags.
willisgroup-1_zps8aebaf0b.jpg
53ee3a4a-4f33-47b2-9578-fd0972125264_zps4cae5846.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look of the East/West Town tote for its similarities to the Borough minus all the compartments, but I wish it had a top that zips up. I would also think it would be great if it came in some of the Borough colors like Oxblood.

I wish they would remake the Madison Lindsey with slightly bigger handles. The long strap is great but I'd like a little more room in the top handles. Or just bring back the bag as is. I only have one and I refuse to buy another one on eBay. I will not buy someone's cast away.

I'm with you. I cannot and will not buy a used bag. I already have several of the bag I love, the Phoebe. I would perhaps like to see a Phoebe with the same type of gathered leather that was on the Sophia a couple of years ago. That would be beautiful. ;)

I'm with you. I cannot and will not buy a used bag. I already have several of the bag I love, the Phoebe. I would perhaps like to see a Phoebe with the same type of gathered leather that was on the Sophia a couple of years ago. That would be beautiful. ;)

Some of my favorite bags were purchased gently used on eBay or Facebook groups for a fraction of their original price, and most are in new or like new condition. I've had great luck, and best of all, no tag cutting anxiety. If I only paid FP or PCE I wouldn't have been able to afford 1/3 of the collection I have. I also sell bags if they don't work for me and you'd never be able to tell most of my bags were even used...although I'm always honest about whether they have been!

I personally would really like to see COACH showcase some of their original classic vintage styles (every month) and make them in a limited number of seasonal colors, like the Court bag, in say... mandarin or love red, oxblood, etc.
So many wonderful old classics to remake in color. They could even have customers vote on what to style /color to offer next. Just a thought...:smile:
Those are the styles we all noticed growing -up and what COACH is originally known for. They just need to offer them with more colors choices available.
There are way to many similar "copy bags" on the market already. Coach needs to stay more unique imo.