New FENDI Bauletto with 3 Zippers

Feb 9, 2009
Hi Fendi lovers!

Today, I visited my local Fendi store. I was looking at the 2Jours and 3Jours when I saw this purse with 3 zippers displayed on the bottom shelf.

Does anyone know what this one's called? The SA tells me it's a new style and it's called Bauletto Piccolo. But when I Googled it, it didn't come up. Maybe it has a specific name.

It's a really pretty purse. Has 2 zippers on both sides and a middle zippered main compartment. Very practical.

Replies are deeply appreciated.😊ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400773581.172977.jpg

Okay. I did some further research and I found this link to the same style but done in Zucca. I would have passed on it if I saw it in Zucca, but the one in all leather is just divine!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Fendi-M...nements%3D&eItemId=prod165790151&cmCat=search

It's basically called a Medium Double Zip Tote Bag.

Any other info anyone knows about this purse? My local boutique carries 3 colors: brown, red orange and turquoise blue.

It does look practical, doesn't it @naan?😊 I find the price a bit steep bit I think this will get lots of mileage as it goes with most of my clothes and it would make a stylish Mommy purse.

Wow it looks great in all leather! I didn't see that style in my store but it looks really practical.

Hi @yellowkittie!

I checked Nordstrom and I think what you were referring to is a different bauletto. It is also nice though.😊

Upon more research, the name I found of this bag I tried on is Fendi 3 Zipper Baulotto.
Oh, my mistake. They look very similar! I will have to look out for the one you tried on at my local Fendi boutique. I'm thinking of returning my Medium 2Jours for something that's a little bit more in proportion to me (but still like the idea of something roomy as a "Mommy" bag). :smile: