Dalmation leather...

hermes_lemming

my little etoupe
O.G.
May 5, 2006
Has this been discontinued? In other words, not even available by SO? Does anyone know for sure? TIA! I do remember seeing a red/black Kelly version at my local boutique a while back. But it wasn't eons ago so now I'm a bit perplexed...

on the phone with him right now......says he doesn't know, will have to check with Paris.....and interesting, he never saw me as a dalmation lover - lol - I just said I'm asking for a friend....sorry, typing one-handed and chatting to him at the same time!!

ok, he' calling me back tomorrow, he's going to find out......

Has my SO arrived yet...no...

here you go: (I love dalmation/stingray)

Attachments

• stingray.jpeg
    stingray.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_6375.jpeg
    IMG_6375.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 143
  • dalmora.jpeg
    dalmora.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 108
  • image-559.jpeg
    image-559.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 94
  • l30dalbd1.jpeg
    l30dalbd1.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 105
attachment.php

WOW... I LOVE THIS COLOUR!!!

I want to know is SO available too... :nuts:

I have searched the ref threads and I can't find out how they, um... "dalmation" it?:Push: Is it a stamped leather and then some kind of over-dye process? I'm struggling to work it out.

Thanks for posting the pic Trama.

I have searched the ref threads and I can't find out how they, um... "dalmation" it?:Push: Is it a stamped leather and then some kind of over-dye process? I'm struggling to work it out.

Thanks for posting the pic Trama.
It's buffalo colored using a two dye process. It is not available for the moment. If you see it in the store, it's probably an older bag. Doesn't mean they won't resurrect it though. I like buffalo as a hide.