New bags ???

Sarahbou

Jul 5, 2013
I was scrumbling through the YSL site and i saw this 2 new bags that are very interesting :

Does anyone own one of these ? or know their names !?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE LADIES?:biggrin:

Attachments

• 45234494fb_13_f.jpg
    45234494fb_13_f.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 720
  • 45234496kd_13_f.jpg
    45234496kd_13_f.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 725
The first one is a shoulder bag already at least if thats the one you mean Sarahbou.

They received one in Sloane St in black and ungrained leather today. Inside its separated into 3 compartments (one zipped) and £1,5xx I cant remember :smile: the leather on the ungrained felt a bit strange to me though its not the smooth leather they use on the duffle not sure how to describe it really (sorry thats unhelpful!) it is very pretty in person too though

Okay. I know you'll be envious but my husband surprised me with the first bag on my birthday last month. I've been eyeing this bag for so long that I almost buy it secretly from my savings but I was too terrified of what will happened once my hubby found out. Anyways, long story short he'd been asking my friends of what to give on my birthday when one of them suggested this bag. So off he went and bought it. It was wonderful waking up on my birthday with a gift wrapped box on my bedside table and when I openned it, voila I got a YSL! I got the black one.

Okay. I know you'll be envious but my husband surprised me with the first bag on my birthday last month. I've been eyeing this bag for so long that I almost buy it secretly from my savings but I was too terrified of what will happened once my hubby found out. Anyways, long story short he'd been asking my friends of what to give on my birthday when one of them suggested this bag. So off he went and bought it. It was wonderful waking up on my birthday with a gift wrapped box on my bedside table and when I openned it, voila I got a YSL! I got the black one.

OMG lucky you!! Can you please post some pictures?!