A metallic bronze reveal

Jun 12, 2010
Here's the metallic bronze woven cervo hobo. It is already soft, has a slightly shorter strap drop than my other cervo hobos, has a larger cell phone pocket (yay), and is not a super bright shiny metallic. The pic taken with flash makes the shine show up most. It was a pre order that I expected much later in the year, but she arrived today.
I'll be honest, I'm still deciding, I want to be sure I'll really carry and get a lot of use out of this bag. I like it a lot and for me perhaps an alternate to the tan bag.

Trying to attach pics, not sure it will work from my phone ... Haven't done it this way before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 923
Here's the metallic bronze woven cervo hobo. It is already soft, has a slightly shorter strap drop than my other cervo hobos, has a larger cell phone pocket (yay), and is not a super bright shiny metallic. The pic taken with flash makes the shine show up most. It was a pre order that I expected much later in the year, but she arrived today.
I'll be honest, I'm still deciding, I want to be sure I'll really carry and get a lot of use out of this bag. I like it a lot and for me perhaps an alternate to the tan bag.

Trying to attach pics, not sure it will work from my phone ... Haven't done it this way before.
Oh my goodness. It would make sense that it's softer, because it's mostly woven. How pretty is this! Congrats!