Saks Bad Experience

labamse

Mar 1, 2014
I just want to share how disappointed I am with Saks customer service. I bought a bag at AUD3638.70 to be shipped to Australia. It doesn't come in its original packaging nor dust bag and it is defective. It's disappointing that they don't bother to check the bag and pack it well before shipping it.

They permitted a return so I shipped the bag back immediately. It took only 3 days for it to go from Australia and back to USA. I have the tracking details which states that it was delivered to them and was signed for.

It's been 2 weeks since they have received my return, I've contacted them multiple times but they told me that they have not receive my return and nothing is in process. The customer service staff have very generic responses and are not helpful at all.

I am appalled by the way they do business and is considering doing a credit card chargeback at this moment to get my money back.

Just want everyone to be aware before you shop at Saks.

I dont know how they are still in business actually. I just recently purchased a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses with the friends and family discount. Would you believe they arrived with FOOD caked to the lenses and makeup on the frames?? Since they were my HG sunnies, I washed them to see if they had any damage, and they did not so I kept them. But SHEEESH the gall to send out something in that condition to a customer! Never again will I buy from them.

I feel your pain. The one time I ordered something from them I was sent the wrong item! And of course, the costumer service was horrible, unwilling to help me and really didn't care about losing a costumer. Now I only buy from their stores whenever I travel to the US and can touch and see the items before actually buying them. I'm never ever ordering anything from their online store again.

I've had return issues as well, namely them taking forever to credit back no matter how much I pestered them. It eventually got taken care of so rest assured your will too, but I've decided to no longer order online from them; it's too stressful.

I dont know how they are still in business actually. I just recently purchased a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses with the friends and family discount. Would you believe they arrived with FOOD caked to the lenses and makeup on the frames?? Since they were my HG sunnies, I washed them to see if they had any damage, and they did not so I kept them. But SHEEESH the gall to send out something in that condition to a customer! Never again will I buy from them.

The same happened to me. I got a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses during the sale and they came to me dirty with oily fingerprints all over the glasses. I couldn't believe someone packages them like that. It was the Palm Beach store.
I normally buy my sunglasses from Nordstrom and they take great care to clean them before packaging them up.

The same happened to me. I got a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses during the sale and they came to me dirty with oily fingerprints all over the glasses. I couldn't believe someone packages them like that. It was the Palm Beach store.
I normally buy my sunglasses from Nordstrom and they take great care to clean them before packaging them up.

wow! So it's more of a widespread problem...I'm done with them.

I stopped ordering from them online too. I ordered a pair of earrings and one of the stones was loose. And another time I ordered a scarf and it was all balled up in the package. Now I only shop at the store which I receive great customer service. You would think it would be the same for online.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I mailed a box of returns back once, and they "lost" one of the items in the warehouse. It was in the box with the other returned items!! Eventually, they "found it" but it took over a month to get my credit back. I called them CONSTANTLY about it. The worst part? I paid with my Saks card, so I couldn't dispute the purchase. I have since closed that account and won't shop there again.

I've shopped in several Sak's stores and had great experiences in most of them. I've ordered online from them twice, and the first time was fine, but the second time they sent pants that were missing the inside button and were snagged in one spot on the leg. Not quite as dramatic as what you guys have experienced, but it definitely made me reconsider ever ordering from them online again.

I just received an alexander mcqueen padlock satchel that I bought from Sak's on sale. The stitches were coming loose under the handle, the padlock looked like it had been banged around a bit and besides that, the color was completely different than pictured. On the site it was shown as a cobalt blue but the bag I got was cadet (grayish) blue. :sad: Not very happy with them at all.