Do you use a purse liner for your mono arsty?

Syo

O.G.
May 28, 2013
Just wondering for those that have the monogram Artsy if you use any type of purse liner to keep the beige interior clean? If so can you share where you have purchased from and what size fits the mm size?

Thank you so much!

Just wondering for those that have the monogram Artsy if you use any type of purse liner to keep the beige interior clean? If so can you share where you have purchased from and what size fits the mm size?

Thank you so much!

I never used a purse liner in my artsy cause it has all the pockets like a purse organizer I just kept most things in the cosmetic pouches and such as to avoid getting the inside dirty .

I think more people should use liners in their Artsys as I've been looking at pre-owned Artsys and SO many have interiors with pen marks or stains! The lining is just so light it shows everything. I used an organizer from Divide and Conquer for my Montergueil and loved it. I have an Artsy on the way and if my old organizer doesn't fit I'll probably order another from that seller.

I use a pursetogo.net jumbo and transfer it from bag to bag. It makes it so easy to switch out my bags in a matter of seconds. But get a light colored one, as I had a red one that bled onto an azur NF lining :sad:

Nope! All my stuff is neatly in cosmetic pouches and pochettes. My lining in all my bags are in absolute perfect condition!! The only bag I use a organizer in is my NF and that's only so I have a zipper for security when I travel..

I use a cosmetic pouch for liquids and pens and my lining of all my bags are perfect. I think the artsy has plenty of pockets where an organizer is unnecessary. Now I do use an organizer from PURSEBLING for my neverfull & quickly transfer it to my longchamp on rainy days.

I ditto some comments above. I don't leave junk in my purse, nor do I put Chinese food to-go containers (what LV customer service said they have heard people do)..haha...sorry, couldn't resist. Not all purse owners are created equal...some are more anal retentive, I mean neat, than others lol. Really depends on the personality disorder...hoarder or clean freak. Mind u this post has truth and jest :smile:

I prefer to use slg to organize odds and ends instead of purse organizers. I prefer how a pochette, cosmetic case, or toiletry pouch look in my bag over the nylon organizers, it's all about what works for you though!