Kooba - General Discussion Here

Jul 21, 2006
I am just kinda sad that Kooba has been moved to the basement, but I can understand, when there are only about 2 posts a month. This placement just aggravates the lack of discussion. At any rate, I was stalking a Kooba Johnnie in dark prune with rose gold hardware on Zappos, and it was gorgeous. I already own 2 Johnnie's but that one would have made my trio. Unfortunately for me, it is gone, and I was just curious if anyone here on the Kooba thread was lucky enough to get it. Hopefully, someone takes the basement stairs from time to time to see what is going on here.

I am just kinda sad that Kooba has been moved to the basement, but I can understand, when there are only about 2 posts a month. This placement just aggravates the lack of discussion. At any rate, I was stalking a Kooba Johnnie in dark prune with rose gold hardware on Zappos, and it was gorgeous. I already own 2 Johnnie's but that one would have made my trio. Unfortunately for me, it is gone, and I was just curious if anyone here on the Kooba thread was lucky enough to get it. Hopefully, someone takes the basement stairs from time to time to see what is going on here.
that sounds interesting....dark prune - never seen it
I wanted a Jonnie in a lighter brown color and bought one on ebay but it turned out to have an undisclosed defect (described as NWOT and perfect)
So, maybe I'll get one some day or maybe not
Do you have a pic of that dark prune bag?

that sounds interesting....dark prune - never seen it
I wanted a Jonnie in a lighter brown color and bought one on ebay but it turned out to have an undisclosed defect (described as NWOT and perfect)
So, maybe I'll get one some day or maybe not
Do you have a pic of that dark prune bag?
No, darn it, but it was a beautiful dark prune color. It was on Zappos for just a few days. Someone else saw the beauty in it. Too bad about your defect. I scored two Johnnies that were in perfect condition anyway. If I ever see that bag, I will buy it, or will forward you a picture of it. Have a great day!!